- ̗̀six ̖́- been burning out for days

crash you me at six
9 years ago

The Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour was slowly coming to a close, their second album announcement coming closer with everyday. Luke was nervous, it was different, new, and he was petrified that the fans would hate it; if fans hate your music your done for, no more band. He picked at his fingernails, fiddling with a pick and sighing, bad thoughts invaded his head once again as he looked up at the sight of his band member entering the green room.

"You okay, Mate?" Michael asked, opening a water bottle and plopping down on the couch beside Luke. Mate. He tried not to show his disappointment. This was all just a silly crush. He shook his head, tears appearing at his waterline and looking over at Michael.

"I'm scared of what's to come, y'know. The band and the a-album." Luke's voice wavered as he bit his lip and tried to wipe the tears that were about to fall away.

"Aw, Lukey. We're going to be fine, yeah? Cuddles?" Michael mumbled, sitting his water bottle down and holding onto Luke's waist and putting his head on his chest.

Luke sniffled, holding onto Michael and listening to his heartbeat. "Okay,"

Michael snuggled himself onto Luke, kicking his converse off and laying on the boy. "We're gonna be okay! You and I, forever, okay?"

"Okay."