CHAPTER-3

To quickly remind you of the characters you have been introduced to:
Shine Vinson - The protagonist.
Cecily Franks - Shine's childhood best friend.
Aunt Alicia- Her Aunt who expects too much from her and is too perfect.
•Reyan Dale - Her enemy.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A FILLER. Please don't get disappointed.

♦This chapter is unedited, so if there are any mistakes I'm sorry. Feel free to correct me in the comments below.♦
--------------------------------------------------

Today being a Sunday I slept in and was woken up by Angel who decided my face would be the perfect spot to come and rest on.

"Angel! What are you doing? Go away!" I turned in my bed to grab my phone and check the time. Crap. It's 9 am! I was supposed to help dad clear up the garage and then the garden!

I quickly stepped out of bed grabbed a long T-shirt and leggings and went to the washroom to take a shower. After shower I got out my black make up bag and put eye liner and got dressed.

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to the kitchen to see that the breakfast was already kept on the counter. Mom must have gone out to help dad. I hurriedly finished my toast with fresh cream salad with a glass of milk.

Stepping out I realized it was cold so I ran back and grabbed my grey hoodie. I walked to the garage to see mom and dad done with half of it. I joined them and started getting out the boxes from inside to be thrown away.

While I was waiting for them to hand me the next box I decided to look around a little and found my mom's childhood picture. I quietly slipped it into my hoodie's pocket and continued working.

It was a tiring day and we decided to order Chinese take away for lunch since no one was in the mood to cook.

Later that evening Ceci came over to work on our essay. We sat together in my room. We had decided that she'd sleep over at my place so she had her clothes bag with her from which she pulled out the latest teen magazine and started trying to get me interested in all the glittery and pink things on it but it just wasn't going to work.

After a while we actually got down for work and together we managed to get all the ideas and information we needed for the essay. We got our dinner upstairs and had it in my room.

"Yay! " we shouted together. We had finally finished the essay three days before due date and could get extra credit for submitting it early.

Rest of the night was spent gossiping and watching our favourite shows online until we finally fell asleep by 2:30 am.

--------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter wasn't as good as you expected it to be but this was just a filler and things will improve next chapter onwards.

If you liked this chapter please please vote for this chapter.

Thanks a lot!

Love- Fangirlinfinity1