Chapter 6

Callie's POV.

I wake up from my deep sleep and check my phone to see if anyone texted or called me. I had two missed calls and seven text messages. Phillip and Jessie called me. My seven texts were all from Jessie seeing if I was alright, which I was. I was glad I beat the shit out of Molly. She deserved it. It was coming for her anyway. I call Phillip back to see what the hell he wanted.

"Hello?"

"You called me lol?"

"Oh yeah! I wanted to see if you were alright because Jessie told me what happened. Are you alright?"

"Hahah, I'm peachy Phillip. I saw him at the mall today and beat the shit out of Molly and I made Scott jealous as fuck with Chase. I was being all flirty and shit. Hahah. But hey, thanks for checking on me. Always good to know you're here for me."

"Anytime Cal! And good for you, she had that shit coming for her an I'm glad you were the chosen one. Of course you would do that to Chase. Typical Callie lol."

"Lol you're so right Phillip. Well hey, I'll hit you up later I gotta call Jessie. She texted me a million times and she probably shit herself worrying about me. I'll text you later. Bye."

I hung up my phone and laughed to myself. I love Phillip. He was always there for me. He's been my best friend since seventh grade. I put my phone on my armoire and went to my bathroom. I striped down and started my shower water. I stepped in and let the warmest water ever trickle down my back. I started washing my hair and got shampoo in my eyes.

"Fuck!" I scream.

I quickly wipe my eyes smearing my makeup all over my face. Dammit!

I quickly put conditioner in my hair and wash it out and wash my body. I grab my towel and wrap my hair up and grab another one and wrap it around myself. I check myself in my mirror and I'm looking pretty nasty. My makeup is everywhere, no joke. I walk into my sisters room and she starts laughing.

"Shut up bitch, I know my makeup is everywhere. Are you packed yet?

"Nah, not yet. I'm packing tonight and tomorrow."

"Okay that's what I was planning to do. Alright if you need me you know where I find me!"

I walk back into my room and shut the door. I change into booty shorts and a sports bra. I grab a makeup remover wipe and clean my face. I grab my light blue suitcase and open it and lay it on my bed. I pack all of my clothes that can fit into one suitcase. I put my blue one against my closet door an grab my other orange one to pack the rest of my clothes and makeup and shit. About three hours later I finish packing and lay down on my bed. I text Jessie telling her I'm alright and I was packing. I lay my phone on my armoire and plug my charger into it. I lay down in bed and fall into a very peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

"Guys hurry up! Our flight leaves tomorrow afternoon and I'd like to get some sleep. I've been up for awhile." Goodness sometimes these boys drive me insane. They do call me Daddy Direction so its understandable. These boys take forever to finish packing. Its three am and our flight for Australia leaves tomorrow at two o'clock. I'm the only one officially packed. I walk downstairs and see Louis and Harry playing with a bouncy ball and Niall and Zayn playing video games.

"GUYS!"

Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me.

"You need to finish packing. If all of you aren't finished by morning I'll leave without you and fly by myself. I not playing games so finish packing now!"

I hate to be so bossy, but the boys were supposed to be finished right hours ago! Ugh they're so complicated at times. I walk up to my room and move my suitcase to the floor an change into my pajamas. I lay in bed and set an alarm on my phone for eleven o'clock. I set my phone on my armoire and fall into a very deep, and kind of peaceful sleep.