Chapter 12

Liam's POV

I dart out the door and start my walk. Our condo is close to the beach so I decide to walk around the boardwalk. I'm not really pissed that Josh got Callie's number, it's just the fact that he ALWAYS gets the girls. I hate it. I'm just glad I'm on vacation with my best lads for three whole months, then a couple weeks after we arrive back to the United Kingdom, we start our Take Me Home tour. I really hope I meet a girl this summer. I've been single for six months. It sucks, honestly. I arrive at the boardwalk and walk into the candy shop. Candy always makes me feel better. I pick out a box of salt water taffy, a bag of lollipops, a chocolate bar, and three big bags of cotton candy. I take everything to the lady at the register.

"Hi! Did you find everything okay?" She sweetly asks. 

I smile, "Yes I did, thank you."

She rings everything up and I finish bagging my candy while she prices everything up. 

"That'll be $10.98.", She smiles at me. 

I hand her fifteen and grab my bags. "Keep the change dear." She smiles and I walk out of the shop. 

I'm feeling better so I decide to walk back home. 

Callie's POV

"Callie wake up. We're here. The plane is gonna land soon. wake up."  I feel someone shaking me to wake me up. I open my eyes and see Jessie in front of me. "We're here?" I question. Jessie shakes her head up and down and I sit up straight. I stretch out, cracking my back and stretching my legs. I look over and see Aleah and Phillip listening to music. I smile to myself and hear the plane driver come on over the speakers. 

"Hello passengers. Hope you had a fun and safe flight with Adian's Airlines. We will be landing in Australia in approximately five minutes. Please fasten your seat belts and have a super day!"

I smile to myself and sit tight. I check my phone and see that it's already 11:00 a.m. Wow. I slept that long. Damn. I got my car shipped to Aussie so we would have a car to drive around. We finally land and everybody gets off the plane. We all meet at the luggage pickup and grab our stuff and head out. I find my car keys and press the horn button. I hear my car beeping far away and we all follow the noise. We find my car and put all of out suitcases in my trunk and head off to out condo we have. 

"WE'RE HERE!" I yell from the drivers seat. Everybody cheers and claps. We pull up to a huge white condo. Screw the luggage, we're going in first. We get out of the car and I see my aunt Krystal walk out the front door with a huge smile on her face. I run into her arms and give her a huge hug. "I've missed you sweetie!" My aunt coos. We all grab our luggage and head inside. We put our luggage close to the stairs and go into the kitchen to grab some lunch. I introduce Phillip, Jessie, and Sammie. My aunt smiles at them and makes us all lunch. 

Liam's POV

As I'm walking home I stop and see a dark blue Chevy Malibu sitting in the driveway next to ours. We have neighbors? Weird. I walk into the condo and run into the kitchen. "WE HAVE NEIGHBORS!" Everybody looks up at me and we all run over to the condo next to ours. Louis rings the doorbell and we're greeted by a gorgeous girl. She looks at us weird then asks, "Can I help you?" I smile at her, "We live next door. We wanted to welcome you." Next thing I know the girl at the door i freaking out. She's a fan. I hear another girl yell to the younger one, "Who is it Aleah?" Niall looks at her and smiles. "Aleah love. Calm down." Aleah's mouth forms an O and she yells back to the other girl. "It's One Direction." 

I hear laughing coming closer and closer to the door. "Yup, okay Aleah." Another girl comes to the girl. I know her from somewhere. "EW! IT IS ONE DIRECTION!" She yells. Aleah slaps her leg and she slaps Aleah back. The older girl with gorgeous red hair locks eyes with me. I smile. I know her now. I'm face to face with Callie. 

OKAY SO I UPDATED. YOUR ALL WELCOME SO BE HAPPY. I PROBABLY WON'T UPDATE AGAIN UNTIL NEXT WEEEKKKK SOMETIME BECAUSE NEXT WEEEK IM WORKING AT THE FAIR THEN THE NEXT WEEK IS THE START OF SCHOOL. KMS FML FML. I HATE SCHOOL. SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOONNN<3. 

stayyy sexy my sexuals . i love you all. <33