Chapter 11

Callie's POV

As I pull out of my driveway, Phillip turns on my radio. 'They' start singing.

You don't know-ow-ow, you don't know you're beautiful.

'TURN THIS SHIT OFF NOW PHILLIP RYAN LEONARD!" I yell

Phillip starts laughing and I give him a death glare. "NO DO NOT TURN OFF MY BABIES!" Aleah shouts. Phillip turns around and quirks an eyebrow at Aleah. "Your babies?" He questions. Aleah smiles, "Yes my babies. I love One Direction. They're perfect." I groan and press on the brakes to stop at a red light. "Aleah, dear sister, they disgust the fuck out of me. They sound so gay. Honestly. If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately." I start singing in an annoying voice. Phillip starts laughing and Aleah pouts in the back seat. The light turns green and I speed off towards Jessie's house. Once we finally arrive there, we all pile out of the car and head into Jessie's house. I open the door and see Jessie and her mother waiting on the couch, half asleep. "WAKE UP LET'S GET A MOVE ON SEXUALS!" I yell. Jessie and Sammie, her mom bolt up and off the couch. Everybody piles out of the house and and into my Chevy Malibu. My car only fits five people so we're all good. About an hour and a half we arrive at the airport. Everybody piles out and grabs their suitcases out of my trunk. We head into the airport and give the lady our tickets. We take our seats on the plane. I sit with Jessie and her mom and Phillip sits with Aleah. Our flight takes off and we're on our way!

Liam's POV

I wake up and see Niall sitting on my floor eating pancakes. "Niall?" I quirk an eyebrow at him and he looks up and smiles at me. "Harry  made pancakes for brunch." Niall states. I look at him in disbelief. "Brunch? You're saying it's already noon?" Niall looks at me in surprise. "Actually it's past noon. It's 1:30." I throw my covers off of me and look beside me to see my clock reading 1:30. "Holy shit!" I curse. "I can't believe I slept in this late! Oh my goodness!" I shout. I grab my phone and head downstairs with Niall not far behind. I walk into the kitchen and get greeted by everybody. Zayn walks up to me and pats me on the back. "Morning lad, why'd you sleep in so late?" He questions. I look at him, "to be honest Zayn, I don't know." Zayn chuckles to himself and walks away. I pop a squat at the kitchen table and I'm joined by Harry. Harry gives me a smile. "Want any pancakes?" I shake my head and Harry walks away. I'm sitting by myself and I pull out my phone. I have one text from Josh. He's on his way to Australia to meet up with us. 'Dude! There's two hot chicks on my plane! I'm gonna get their numbers. One has dark red hair and the other has a chocolate brown color!' I chuckle to myself. Typical Josh. I text him back, 'Alright man. Sounds good. see you when you get here!'  put my phone in my pocket and go upstairs to get a shower.

Josh's POV

Liam texted me back, 'Alright man. Sounds good. see you when you get here!' Liam seems upset or something. I doubt he just woke up. He never sleeps in late. I tap the girl that's in front of me. She turns around. "Can I help you?" She asks. "Yes. I just wanted to tell you that you and your friend here are very beautiful. I didn't mean to bug you, but I just like to tell a beautiful girl that's she's beautful when I see one." She smiles at me and blushes a little. "Thanks, I get that alot. I'm Callie, but you can call me Cal. Text me sometime." Callie hands me her phone for me to put my number in it. I hand it back to her and smile to myself. I'm too good. I pull out my phone and text Liam again.

Liam's POV

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I go into my room and check my phone. I have one message from Josh. 'Dude!! Got one girl's number. Her name is Callie. I'm too good man. See you soon!' Callie? The one I think is gorgeous from Twitter. I mumble to myself. I text Josh back an okay and lock my phone putting it away. I quickly get dressed and go outside to take a long walk.

OKAY SO I UPDATED. IMA BE AWAY TONIGHT AND TOMORROW. COMMENT AND VOTE! I LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON. <3