Chapter 13

*RECAP*

Liam's POV

I know her now. I'm face to face with Callie. 

***************************************************************************************************************

I'm face to face with Callie. Holy shit. She's more gorgeous in person. She notices me starring and smiles. "Thanks for your tweet Liam. Phillip's actually here with me now, ha. We made up." I smile back at her. "That's great!" Callie smiles and motions for us to come in. I walk behind Callie when Zayn comes up next to me. "She's got a nice ass there mate eh?" I snicker and punch his arm. "Shut up Zayn." Zayn smiles and keeps walking.

Callie's POV

I honestly cannot believe One Direction are in my condo. I don't like any of them. Liam is so sweet, but I still hate their band and music. I walk back into my kitchen and finish eating my lunch. I'm joined by a tall boy with black hair. I think his name is Zach? I turn my head and smile. "Um, hi." Zach smiles at me. "Hi Callie!" How the fuck does he know my name? "Um, how do you know my name?"

"Liam talks about you all the time. You're the girl from Twitter."

"Liam talks about me Zach?"

"It's Zayn."

"Whoops. Sorry, I don't like you guys. My sister does though."

"You're really pretty."

"And you're really funny Zayn." 

"I am?" 

"Yes. I didn't stutter did I?"

"No but-"

"No buts, may I please finish my lunch in private." 

"Yeah. Sorry, um, you wanna hang out at my place sometime since we live right next to each other?" Zayn smiles.

"Um, let me think about it, and I'll surprise you." I smile back at him.

"Okay sounds great! Enjoy your lunch!"

Zayn leaves the room and I finish my lunch. I clean up my dishes and walk out into the living room. I see that everybody has left, so I grab my luggage and walk up to my room to unpack my luggage. Everybody else picked their rooms, so I find Jessie because we decided we are going to share a room. I walk into a huge room. It's beautiful. It has gorgeous lavender walls and white curtains. The bed is huge. It's a king sized bed. I notice Jessie laying in it already. "What are you doing Jessie?" 

"Laying in our comfortable ass bed. What about you?" Jessie snickers.

"Admiring your sexy body." 

"What the hell is wrong with us." 

"I don't know. Let's unpack boo." 

Jessie gets out of the bed and we both start to unpack. 

Zayn's POV

I really hope Callie comes over to hang out. I know she doesn't like us, but that doesn't mean she can't start. Liam walks in my room. "Hey mate, what's up?" Liam sits down on my bed. 

"Nothing. Just. Ugh, it's Callie. Why can't she like us?"

"I don't know Liam. It upsets me too. She's a kick ass cool chick!"

Liam starts laughing. "Yeah. She's cool. Thanks man. I'm going to go finish unpacking."

"Alright. See you later. Oh! And Callie might come over to hang out! I asked her." 

"Cool!" And with that Liam leaves my room. I finish up unpacking. I put all my clothes in the dresser and put my shoes on the floor in my walk in closet. I'm really tired. I decide to lay down and take a nap.

Callie's POV

"FINALLY!" Jessie and I yell loudly in unison. "We finished unpacking our shit!" 

"THANK GOD!" Jessie sings loudly. I love her. 

"Cal, I'm going to take a nap. Let's find Starbucks later!"

"Alright. Sleep tight."

I walk out of our room and head for the kitchen to get my phone. I log onto Twitter. I have no notifications. Wow, just wow. I lock my phone and decide to walk next door because there is nothing else to do. I walk next door and knock. I'm greeted by a smiling Louis. 

"Hi Callie!"

"Oh my god. Do every single one of you boys know my name because of Liam?"

"Um, yeah, pretty much!" 

"Okay. Whatever. Is Zayn here? He wanted to hang out."

"Yeah, he's in his room. C'mon in!" 

"Thanks."

Wow. There condo is amazing. I love it already. I walk up the stairs and find my way to Zayn's room. I walk up to a door that's cracked very slightly. I peek in and see Zayn snoring away. This shall be fun. I tip toe into his room. I take off my green flip flops and place them by his closet door. I slowly and carefully climb onto the bed. I chuckle to myself. I start jumping up and down on Zayn's bed. 

"W-What the hell Callie!"

"You wanted me to come over and chill, you were sleeping so I woke you up. I'll just leave then. Bye." I do have to admit Zayn's sleepy voice is fucking sexy as hell. 

"Oh no you don't!" Zayn grabs my waist and pulls me down on the bed. He starts tickling me and I begin to laugh hysterically. 

"Z-Zay-yn! S-st-opp! STOP!" Zayn stops tickling me and smiles. 

"I win!"

"Win what?!"

"This fight. Duh." 

I smack Zayn's arm. "Shut the fuck up." I climb out of his bed and leave his room. I walk down the steps and into the living room. I see Liam sitting on the couch eating pink and blue fluffy goodness. I sneak up behind him and steal the cotton candy out of his hands. 

"Hey!"

I smile and sit next to him on the couch.

"I love cotton candy! We, are best friends already." 

I smile at Liam and he hands me a bag of cotton candy.

"No! I just wanted some. I'm not taking yours." 

"Yes you are. I got three bags today at the candy shop."

"THERE'S A CANDY SHOP?" 

"Aha, yeah. I got three big bags so you can have one if you'd like."

I smile and take the bag from Liam. "THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU LIAM. WE'RE BEST FRIENDS NOW. KAY?"

"Got it!" I see Liam smile and I begin to eat my cotton candy. 

"Wanna watch a scary movie?"

"Sure!"

Liam gets off the couch and over to the TV.

"We got Sinister, Paranormal 1 through 4, Exorcism of Emily Rose, and a whole bunch more."

"Let's watch them all! I love scary movies!" 

"Alright. Let's watch Sinister first!"

"Okay." I smile at Liam and he puts the movie in. I get closer to the spot Liam was sitting in and he sits back down, not noticing. We both snack on our cotton candy and the movie begins. I already know this is gonna be a good day.

KAY I UPDATEDDDD. I'LL HOPEFULLY UPDATE SOMETIME THIS WEEEEK. I'M WORKING AT THE ELIZABETHTOWN FAIR SO IDKKK. I LOVE YOU ALL. I HAVE TO PEEE. UGH. OKAY SO UHMMM, IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART! I LOVE Y'ALL AND STAY SEXY. XX