Chapter 19

Callie's POV

I seriously can't believe that Henry wants something to do with me. He always screwed me over and I always gave him another chance. I know for a fact this time, he isn't going to get to me. Henry replies to my text saying he will be over in about an hour. I hear Liam coming downstairs and I act like I'm asleep. I hear him calling my name, but I just keep faking my sleep.

"Callie where are- oh, you're sleeping. Great. I wanted to ask you to chill with me today. Ugh. Maybe the guys will chill with me today. I don't know Callie. God, why are you so beautifful?"

I hear him walk away and I begin to smile. He said I'm beautiful. Aw, god love him. I hear my phone vibrate and I check my messages. It's Henry again.

'Hey. Sorry to bug you... again, buttttttt I wanted to tell you I have a surprise for you! I can't wait to see your gorgeous face. See you in about 45 minutes.(:'

What?! Uhm, he's so weird.

Liam walks back out into the living room.

"Oh. Hey, you're awake now."

I smile at him, "yeah, I really wasn't that asleep. Just a short cat nap."

He smiles and I get up off the couch and walk over to Liam. I look him in the eyes, wrap my hands around his neck and hug him. I don't ever want to let go. He looks down at me.

"What was that for Cal?"

I bite my lip, "I just wanted to hug you. Is that bad?"

He laughs, "No. I enjoy your hugs, trust me."

I look up at him and smile at him. I lay my heart on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. It's beating normally. We're interrupted by the door bell. I exchange glances with Liam.

"Liammmmm, will you let go of me please." I giggle to myself.

"Oh, yeah sorry babe."

He lets go of my waist and I skip happily to the door.

I open the front door and see Louis.

"Hey Lou!"

He smiles, "Hi love, is Liam still over here?"

I turn around and smile at Liam, "why yes he is. Why? We are, kinda... busy."

Louis quirks an eyebrow at me. "Busy eh? I gotcha love. Whenever you're done please send him over. Niall and I want to hang out with him today."

"Alrighty, I can do that Lou boo. See you later gator."

I close the door and whip myself around. Liam smirks at me.

"We're busy?"

I smile mischievously. "Yes we're busy, now come here."

He hesitates to walk over and I walk to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him again. He smiles at me and returns the hug.

I love this moment. Liam lets go of my waist. I look up at him.

"Oh! Lou came over, he wants you to go home then."

"Okay. I'll go over now." Liam says.

Liam leaves and I fall down on the couch and feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Next thing I know, I'm asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(knock knock)

(knock knock)

(knock knock knock)

Ugh. Oh shit! I look like shit! It's probably Henry!

I get off the couch and run to the door. I look through my peep hole and see Henry. Fuck, of course I have to look like shit. Oh well. I open the door and Henry looks up at me with a smile.

"Emma! Hey!"

Henry pulls me into a hug, shocking me. I hug him back and then let go.

"Come in Henry. Sorry, I look like shit, I just woke up from a nap."

He smiles. "It's alright. You still look beautiful."

I look down at the ground. "Uh, thanks."

God this is so awkward.

I UPDATED. IT SUCKS. I HATE NOT HAVING MY PHONE. SORRY ITS SHORT AND IT SUCKS. I LOVE YOU GUYS.