Chapter 8

*** So I decided to write a quickie chapter. I hope you all are being patient and please keep being patient. Love you all <3***

*Callie's POV*

 I wake up around 7:30 p.m. I'm really hungry so I decide to go downstairs and make a snack for myself. I get out of bed and go to my bathroom to quickly pee. After I'm done I walk downstairs and go into my kitchen. My dad is out doing god knows what, but I'm happy he's out. Aleah is probably upstairs on twitter or some shit like that. I really don't know what I want, there's too much to pick from. I walk over to my cupboard and grab a bowel. I set my bowel on my kitchen table and go to my snack cupboard. I grab Puff N' Corn and pour some into my bowel and put the excess away, back into the cupboard. I grab my bowel off the table and walk into my living room to watch some television. I plop myself down on my sofa and grab the TV remote. I flip through the television guide until I find something interesting. YES! Jackass is on! I love this damn movie. I'm sitting on my sofa laughing my ass off until I hear the doorbell. I'm surprised. Who would want to to visit me at almost midnight. I set my bowel down on the table and get up to see who's at the door. I unlock the door and see someone I didn't expect to see.

"Derrick, w-what are you doing here?", I ask shakily

"I'm here for you baby. Please let me talk, I miss you so much Cal, please."

"No Derrick! Why Would I? What did I ever do to deserve what you did to me? You cheated on me. Do you know how many people fucking hate you?" I'm starting to get really pissed off, but I decide to hold my anger inside of me. 

"Baby, I'm sorry. Come back to me"

Derrick starts to walk closer to me and I start backing away from him. I sit down on my couch and text Phillip and tell him to come over now. I quickly set my phone down and I look up to see Derrick hovering over me. 

"Derrick fuck outta here."

Derrick takes his hand across my face and I'm not pleased. I lift my foot and kick him with all my might in his dick. "FUCK YOU DERRICK!" 

Derrick falls to the floor and holds his dick through his pants. He mumbles something under his breath and gets off the floor and walks over to me. 

"Listen you fucking cunt, hit me again and see what happens." 

"Okay!", I take my hand across Derrick's face and he punches me across my petite little face. I fall onto the hardwood floor and hold my face in my hands and start to whimper. I hear someone storm into the house and start punching Derrick. I'm pretty sure it's Phillip. After Derrick is lying on my floor unconcious sombody comes up to my side and holds me. I look up and see Phillip sitting next to me. "Thanks fo coming Phillip.", I mumble.

"Anything for you Cal! Now, let's go get you cleaned up." Phillip helps me stand up and we walk to my bathroom. 

I AM SO SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER!!!! I'll update soon I promise. I most likely will get my laptop ready to be used. I LOVE YOU ALL! COMMENT, && VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!