Characters.

Skye ~ The Half Breed

Name : Skye 

Eye Colour: Pale Blue

Hair Colour: Jet Black

Height: 5'6

Favourite Music: BVB (Black Veil Brides), Escape the Fate, The Latency

Short Description:

Skye is a very unique Character. She's a half breed ; her mom was a Vampire and her dad is human. Unforunatly her mom died in some freak accident. She loves her dad but its not the same ... she needs someone to relate to, maybe another Vampire. Skye hasen't been doing very well at her high school, shes an outcast, and everyone teases her. So her dad decided to have her go to a school where she would fit in ... she went and she has made some friends..... and some ememies. **

Candy ~ The Water Sprite

Name: Candy

Eye Colour: Violet Blue

Hair Colour: Brown

Height: 5'4

Favourite Music: Escape the Fate, Blessthefall

Short Description:

Candy is very interesting. She is very cheery and L.O.V.E Loves flirting with boys. Her parents forced her to go to the school because they wanted sometime to themselves. Candy is very social, everyone likes her, she has no enemies. Though she is very flirty, later on she will find a guy, one that she loves. (Thats later in the story.) **

Nick ~ The Vampire

Name: Nick

Eye Colour: Blue/Green

Hair Colour: Black

Height: 5'8

Favourite Music: Bring Me The Horizon, All That Remains

Short Description:

Nick is the Cute Vampire. He has a Giant crush on Skye. Theres just something about her that attracts him to her. He doesn't have the guts to tell her his feelings. For him it was Love at first sight. He's very social, and his best friend is none other then Candy. 

But everything changes when he make a choice that hurts Skye... He likes them both but he doesn't know who to choose.... **

Zane ~ The Dark Angel

Name: Zane

Eye Colour: Hazel (Mostly Green)

Hair Colour: Jet Black

Height: 5'10

Favourite Music: H.I.M (His Infernal Majesty), Marilyn Manson.

Short Description:

Not much is is known about Zane.... he's a mystery. The only thing I can say is that he's a Dark Angel, someone who feeds off of Vampires Blood, and who's perfect mate is a half breed Vampire. (Hence the attraction between him and Skye.) **

Libby ~ The Siren

Name: Libby

Eye Colour: Chocolate Brown

Hair Colour: Black

Height: 5'5

Favourite Music: Jeffree Star, The Medic Droid