Chapter Eleven ~ The Concert With Libby

*Back to Skye's P.O.V*

             I hung up the phone, and knocked on Libby's door. She answered.

             "What were you standing outside of my door when you called me or something?" She looked surprised.

              "Yes...." I whispered. "I just didn't know who to talk to ...." I said looking down.

              "Kay ... come in .." She said letting me in. I told her about everything that happened when I went back to my room. I cried and laughed... I actually had fun.

               We got ready for the concert. I wore red skinnies, black tanktop, and a Black Veil Brides hoodie. Then I fixed my make-up and hair so it looked good. Libby got ready, then we headed off to the concert.

               When we got there we headed straight backstage to see Baylor and the band.

               Baylor ran over when he saw Libby and I. He gave me a hug, and kissed Libby. He held her in his arms. It felt really akward standing there

                Then this cute boy ran over to Baylor.        " Hey dude c'mon the concert is about to start." He said pulling him away.

                "C'mon Skye lets go watch!" Libby said smiling. The concert was awesome. After it ended we all went to the after party.

               I saw him again ... that cute Emo kid ... but he was with a girl. They walked over to us.

               "Hey Baylor, Libby... who's this?" He smiled looking at me.

              "I'm Skye." I smiled. "Shane" He answered. "And this is my GF Ashlee." I was guessing he was talking about the girl next to him.

            "Hi Skye, it's nice to meet you." She smiled warmly. Ashlee was beautiful, blond hair, blue eyes, and perfect complextion.

 "Are you here with anyone Skye?" "Umm .. no... I'm not." She smiled. "Good because there is someone I would like you to meet, he's my cousin." "Ummm... Okay !" I smiled.

              "Zaaaaaaaannnnnnneee!!! Get your ass over here !!!" She yelled. Some people turned to look at her... but she flipped them off.

              Wait. Zane? It can't be... not that Zane. But it was. He started to walk over to me. "Oh! Zane there you are. I want you to meet Skye!" She smiled.

              When Zane saw me his eyes widened. "SKYE!?" I looked away blushing... last time I saw him ... was in my dream ... 

              "You guys know eachother?!" Ashlee asked surprised.

              "Yeah.. um actually we bumped into eachother in the hall a few weeks ago." Zane answered before I did. "Yeah." Was all I could say.

              Ashlee smiled. "Well we are going to get drinks. You and Zane just stay here and get aquanted." She walked away with Libby, Baylor, and Shane... leaving me with Zane.

              "Sooo..." I said trying to break the akward silence. "Want a drink?" He offered. "Ummm.. sure why not ?" I smiled.

               Lets just say we had more then one drink... and by then we were dancing around and singing.

               We finished dancing and sat down. Zane pulled me into his lap. "So babe what do you wanna do next?" He laughed. "Ummm ... I don't know ... how about you order us another drink?" I smiled.

                "I'm tired of that plain old taste.. how about I have a taste of you ?" He smiled seductively.

               "Only if I get to have a taste of you." I smiled back. "You got it babe!" He picked me up bridal style. I giggled. And he carried me to his room.

*****

YOu can imagine what happened next. No sex scenes. We're keeping this PG-13 (:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>