Chapter Eight ~ The Drummer ~ Baylor

* This Chapter will be told in Baylor's P.O.V.... ENJOY! *

            'I'm so mad at her.... how could she do this to me!' I thought banging on the drum harder. It calmed me down somewhat, and I felt a little better. My bands song ended, and Lucius walked over to me. 

              "Hey Baylor, are you O.K?" He looked worried. 

              "NO! I'm not! It's Libby...." I threw the drum stick and walked out of the auditorium, I ran into someone when I walked out the door. It was Libby, and there she with a new guy on her arm.

              "Baylor.... hi." She smiled. "Whatever." I walked away. I could tell I hurt her... but who gives a damn... she hurts me everyday.

              I could go back to my room ... but Nick was probably back from his date with Skye, and I really don't feel like hearing about his love life.

              I decided to go for a walk in the courtyard. Them this blood currdling scream filled the air. It sort of sounded like .... SKYE! 

               I ran to find her. This can't be good, where is she ... where is she? I stopped ... I could smell it .... Blood... but it wasn't normal blood ... it was ... the smell of a half breeds blood. o.O 

               I started running even faster to find her... I could feel it ... I was getting closer. And I was right. There she was on the ground .. with a  boy standing over her.

                "Get away from her! What have you done?!" I yelled running toward the kid punching him out. 

                He got up. "Dude, what the hell did you do that for?! I didn't mean to hurt her! It's not my fault!" He started yelling louder. "I didn't want to hurt her!" He turned and ran away. I did the only thing i knew how to do .. I yelled.

                "Help someone! Anyone! Please!" I got down on my knees beside Skye and felt for a pulse. There was one .. but it was really faint. I need to call someone ... ummm ... NICK! 

               I dialed the number and Nick picked up on the second ring.  

*Phone Convo*

Nick: 'Hey Baylor ..whats going on?' 

Baylor : 'Umm ... hey not much ... I need you to come to the courtyrad .. NOW!'

Nick: 'Why? Whats going on?'

Baylor: 'It's Skye ... she's hurt ... badly, and --' 

*Line went dead*

             He hung up, and before i knew it he was right behind me. "What happened Baylor?" Nick said frowning. "I heard a scream.. I ran over here and saw her on the ground ... she's still alive.. but she needs help.. go take her to the nurse ... NOW!" I yelled.

           Nick nodded. He picked her up and ran toward the infermary.

           I headed back to the dorms I just wanted to sleep. On my way to my room I saw her .. Libby. She was still with that same guy ... I put my head down as I walked by her... but that didn't stop her from talking to me ...

             "Hey ... Baylor .. are you mad at me ..? Cause I don't remember ever doing anything to you... I don't like when your mad at me .." She frowned. I sighed. 

               "Libby .. I am mad at you ... I'm sick of you and all of guys you go out with ... I just wish you would open you eyes ... and look ... at me for once!" I yelled and walked away. 

               I got back to my room and slammed the door. I was so mad ... why can't she see just how much I love her. I couldn't hold it in anymore ... I had to cry ... 

              Then someone lightly knocked on the door. I opened it not caring who saw that I was crying. And there she was ... My little angel .. she was crying also ....  

              "You love me? You really love me?"She smiled through her tears. I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me... "I'm so sorry Baylor ... I didn't know you felt that way ... I love you to ... " I didn't know what to say ... I was speechless... so I kissed her. 

              It was wonderful .... I pulled away ... "I'm sorry .. I didn't mean too .." She smiled ... "It's okay ... I liked it.." She started to kiss me again. 

              I pulled her into my room and we made out for a little while ... but nothing dirty happened don't worry. 

              She fell asleep in my arms... and I was so happy to wake up and find her next to me. 

******

This was one of my favourite Chapters (: Hope you like it toooo <3 

>>>>>>>>>>>> Baylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>