Chapter Two ~ The Emo Vampire

"What the hell am I doing? What the hell are you doing? It's 11:00 at night for godsake! Are you crazy or something?" He yelled.

     Oh so it was dark out. Man, I've slept for a little while then. " Oh, well the last thing I remember is that it was 12:00 when I fell asleep.... guess I lost track of time." I yawned. "Guess I'll be going now." I smiled at the cute boy, walked a few steps and turned back towards him.

       "I'm lost." You said embarrassed. He chuckled. "What's so funnie!?" I asked angry. "Oh nothing, it'd just that you're kinda cute, for someone whose lost." He smiled. My face started to get hot. "Th-thanks....." I blushed.

        " I'm thinking your new here?" He laughed. I giggled. "What gave it away." 

         "Well people that go to this school don't usually get lost." He smiled.  "Oh, I see. But I'm still lost."

        "Hmmm.... well maybe I can help. I'm Nick. And you are?" He asked curiously.

        "I'm Skye." I smiled. His eyes grew wide.

        "Your the Skye everyones talking about? The half breed girl? Your kidding?" 

        "Yeah I am "The half breed girl", got a problem with that?"

         "No, no problem at all. Actually I find that you being a half breed is very very interesting." He smiled sweetly. "So then that must mean you are rooming with .... Candy? Am I right?"

          "Yeah! Do you know where the room is?"

          "Yeepp..!! Candy and I are good friends..! Let me show you the way." He smiled and we started walking. 

           We had alot in common, like music , movies , and books. He was smart, handsome, age (16), and he's a Vampire!

           We arrived at my room. "Well ummm... I guess I'll see you around... Thanks for helping me Nick." I smiled.

           "Anytime Skye. See you soon." He pulled me into a hugg. "Bye" And then he was gone.

           I opened the door to my room. Candy was sleeping. I couldn't really see her because of the blanket over her head. I quietly sat at the desk and wrote in my Diary.

          Dear Diary,                                                                        

My first day was okay.... considering I slept through most of it. But I met a boy. His name is Nick. He's sooo handsome. I think he likes me. I haven't met my roommate yet... but i hope I like her. Anyways I'm going to sleep now. I might have time to write tomorrow.

                       Night,

                   Skye.

           "Who the hell is making so much nose at 12 in the morning?" I heard and angry voice mutter.

**

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

>>>>> Picture of Nick >>>>>>>>>>>>