Chapter Five ~ Queen of the School

I looked up and saw a pretty girl standing there, with a pissed of look on her face. "Hello are you deaf or something? I said what the hell are you doing?" "Oh, um sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I apologized. "Damn right you weren't! Who are you anyways?"

            "I'm Skye you know the half breed. Are who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?" I asked angerly. No one got away with talking to me like that. No one.

            The anger in her face faded into a smile, and a devious one at that. "Ohh, so your Skye... interesting. I'm Libby, a Siren. So I see you've made friends with Candy.... cool...."  She kept that devious smile on her face. "Well, any girls it was great talking to you, but I have to go. I have a date, and you know how I don't like to keep my boys waiting." She giggled, and walked away.

              "She seems...... Nice." I grinned sarcasticly. "Don't worry Skye, she's not that bad once you get to know her. She grows on you eventually." She smiled. "Oh, and one more thing, you should go and check on Nick, he went back to his room, I have to go find me a guy for the dance." She laughed. "His room is 229. Have fun!" She smiled and walked away.

              I got to Nicks room and knocked on the door. Another cute boy opened the door. "Hi hun, who are you looking for?" He smiled sweetly. "Ummm, Nick. Is he here?" "Actually he's  showering  he should be back soon. Wanna come in and wait?" He kept Smiling. "Sure" I said walking in. "I'm Baylor, by the way.(You will learn more about him in chapter 8.) And you are?" "Skye." I smiled. "Oh, so your the Skye everyone is talking about... the half breed. I'm a Vampire like Nick."

             We talked for atleast a half hour. He was cool. We had somethings in common. He wasn't someone I would want to date though... 

            The door opened and Nick walked in. My mouth almost dropped open. Nick was standing there wearing only a pair of skinny jeans ,he was looking down, his hair was soaked and in his face....... he looked really hot... I blushed.

            "Oh Nick your back."Baylor said. He looked up, and saw me. He blushed. "Skye?! What the hell are you doing here?!" He sounded surprised and embarrased at the same time. "Candy told me I should come and see you..... so I did..." I looked away. 

            "Uhh... well I'll just go, and give you guys some 'alone time'." Baylor said walking out of the room. 

           "Listen, Skye, I'm sorry I rushed off today.... I was just....." "Yeah, I know .. you don't have to apologize.... but do something for me...." "Anything." He smiled. "Put on a shirt.....please." I blushed.

*******

>>>>>>> Picture of Libby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sooo what do all of you think of the cast so far ? 

Yes? No? Maybe?