Chapter Six ~ At the Park With Nick

His face started to turn red. "Uhh, that might be a good idea." He smiled embarrassed. "Uhh ... yeah."

             He went and pulled on a Bring Me The Horizon Tee. Before I could say anything he started talking. "Skye...?" "Yes?" "I was wondering if ..... " He paused. "you would like to go to the park with me tomorrow? On .... a .... date...." He asked me out..... I didn't know what to say .... "Look you don't have if you don't want to .... I just thought--" I put my finger to his lips so he would stop talking. "I would love to." I smiled. "I will see you tomorrow...... Bye.." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left. 

                        *~ Nick's P.O.V ~*

             Finally I did it.... I asked her out, and better yet she said yes. This is awesome! Then Baylor walked back into the room , he looked pissed off. "Heey, dude what's going on?" Baylor said nothing he just looked at me.  Finally he sighed. "It's Libby..... I saw her with another guy again...... I really like her ... but I don't know anymore." He looked soo ... sad. "Oh, well how many guys had she actually been with ??" "Almost everyone at the school. And none on the guys see the side of her I see. When she's with them she's a totally different person...... I hate that... I don't know why she can't be herself."

            "Well maybe she's only able to be herself around the one she truely loves. Maybe she loves you, and just hasen't realized it yet."

           He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for trying to make me feel better. Well I have to go now , band practice, I just came in to get my drumsticks, well later..." He picked up his drumsticks and left.

            I was really tired.... maybe I should sleep. Tomorrow... I will see Skye. Just thinking about it made my stomache feel warm and fuzzy. I laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleeep.

       *The Next Day ~ Back to Skye's P.O.V * 

            I woke up and got dressed. My favourite outfit, which involes lots of black with red converse !

I left while Candy was still sleeping ... I didn't want to wake her. 

           I walked to the park listening to Escape the Fate. When I got there I saw Nick sitting on the grass waiting for me. When he saw me he ran over and gave me a big hug. "Hello to you to, Nick!" I laughed. He put me down. "I'm so glad you came... You look great today." He smiled sweetly. "Thanks...." I blushed.

           "C'mon let's go, the concert's about to start." He smiled pulling me along. "Concert? What concert?" I asked excited. "You'll see." He grinned and kept walking. I walked over to where the stage is set up with a big sign that reads : Black Veil Brides.

           I had to almost restrain myself from screaming. "No way, Nick, your kidding me right??!!" I yelled. "Nope. I read about them performing here... so I thought I would invite you..." He smiled. "Omigod you are the best Nick !!!!" I screamed giving him a big hug. "I know." He laughed.

           The concert started and everyone went crazy. Nick and I sang all of the songs.When the song 'The Morticians Daughter' came on, Nick and I danced. Then he held me close and looked into my eyes. He kissed me ..... I swear I saw the sparks. It was the best kiss ever.

            We spent the rest of the concert sitting in the grass, kissing. We barely said anything to eachother , because the kiss said it all. I could feel his love for me, and it made me feel warm and fuzzy.

            We had to go now ... we barely said anything on the walk back to school., but we held hands the whole way. We stood in front of my room.... not ready to part.

            "I had a wonderful time today Syke." He said smiling. "I did to.... well , I guess this is good-bye... I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yes, definately." He leaned in to kiss me again. I didn't care that Candy was listening though the door, I wanted to kiss him , and I didn't care who knew. 

            We kissed one last time, and then we parted. I opened the door, and just as I thought Candy was right there. She giggled. "Sooo ... are you guys dating yet ???" she asked curiously. "No... not yet .... but soon. Have a nice sleep Candy, I'm tired, I'm gonna go too bed now." walked over and slipped my shoes off. I wrapped the blanket abound me and fell asleep before I even hit the pillow.

           I had a dream that night.... and it was about Nick.

*******

>>>>>>>> Nick (: 

So Skye & Nick .... you like ?