Chapter Four ~ The Boy With The Dark Presence

I was speechless, I couldn't believe it was him. He just looked at me, his eyes filled with shock.

           "Umm... I'm sorry .. I wasn't watching where I was walking."

           "Oh.... it's okay neither was I." He laughed nervously. Something about him seemed kinda dark and secretive, unlike he was in the dream. "I'm Zane, by the way. And you are..?" His voice was deep and seductive. It made my mind go blank.... I had to actually think about what my name was.

           "My name...... Oh! My name! It's Skye." I smiled. 

           He was about so say something but then Candy came walking up to us. "Skye! There you are. I can't believe you left us there waiting." She said, ignoring Zane. 

          "Oh, uh sorry." "Ah, fine whatever lets go Nick is waiting." She started tugging on my arm. "Guess I have to go ... sorry Zane. Bye!" I smiled.  He smiled back, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. He looked so ... sad..

          "Soo , Skye who was that ..? He was kinda cute." She giggled. "Just ... a guy I met." I blushed, I really did think he was good looking. But I found it weird that he was in my dream the night before..... it bothered me.

           "Skye! Hey Skye! Are you okay you just spaced out." Candy said waving her hand infront of your face. "Nick is sitting right there" She said pointing to a grassy area where he was sitting. 

           He looked up and motioned for you two to come over and sit with him. You start walking. "You know ... Nick really likes you ... he told me. He thinks your really cute!" She smiled. "Oh , ummm ... wow ..... I've never really had a guy like me before... all the boys at my old school thought I was a weirdo." I looked down. 

           "You know something Skye, you are the only Half breed at this school. I've heard guys talk about you .... they all think your Sexy. I think that Nick is getting jealous." She giggled. "Me Sexy? Your serious?" I laughed . "Well yeah. Just watch this." She smiled pulling aside a cute boy.

          "Hi, hun..... I'm Candy. What's your name?" She smiled sweetly. "Lucius."(You will learn more about Lucius in chapter 9.) He said nervously. He looked very uncomferterable. "Well Lucius... have you met the Half Breed girl yet?" "Oh , you mean Skye? She sounds interesting, but I haven't met her yet. Sounds like someone I would want to bite- I mean meet. Well anyway I have to go. Later Candy." He said in his thick Romanian accent. He smiled and started walking.

          You guys finally reached Nick. He smiled. "Hey guys. What were you guys talking to Lucius about?" He asked worried? Wait worried? What did he think happened I didn't even talk to him, it was Candy that did all the talking. "Oh umm nothing to important Nick." She smiled innocently.

           Nothing to important? Well atleast it wasn't important to me ..... but maybe it was to Nick. He looked kinda worried ... Did he really like me that much ? I mean I just met him yesterday..

           He turned to me. "Skye, what were you guys really talking about? Did he...." He hesitated. "....ask you to the dance?" He looked sad.... he must really like me .... 

           "No, Nick it's nothing like that .... Candy was just saying hi." Well it wasn't completely a lie... exept for the part about Candy just wanting to say hi. He smiled. "Good, I don't know what I would do if someone took you away -- " He stopped realizing what he was saying. "Ummm, I have to go ....bye Candy , Syke......" He walked over and kissed me on the cheek, then he left. I blushed, and Candy just stood there with her mouth hanging open.

           "Ooooooo ! Looks like someone likes you !!!" She giggled. "Yeah, I think he does....." I blushed more. Nick stayed in my thoughts for what felt like forever..... that is until someone ran into me knocking me over.

           "What the hell do you think your doing?" Whoever ran into me sounded mad. But I know one thing ... it wasn't a guy ... it was a girl. She sounded like a mean one to...

** 

>>>>>>>>> PICTURE OF ZANE >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zane just so happens to be my favourite Character  :3 

Soooooo Do you have a favourite Character ? ;)