Chapter Ten ~ What A Backstabbing Bitch!

I walked in and saw Nick and Candy on the bed ... making out. I held back my tears. They heard the door close and looked at me.

          "Hi Skye!" Candy said smiling. I attempted to smile back. "Hi Candy .... Nick." I didn't dare look Nick in the eyes. "So watcha doin' " Candy jumped up to see me. 

            "Oh nothing .. going to a concert with Libby ... maybe try to find a date." "With Libby .. seriously Skye? You can do better then that. " She frowned. "Excuse me Candy.. but Libby is my friend." I said brushing past her to get my clothes.

            "And why would you need a date anyways? I thought you would have found someone already." She smiled. Was she serious? I grabbed everything I needed make-up clothes .. and other stuff I needed.

           I got to the door, and opened it. "Wanna know why I don't have a date Candy? Because a backstabbing bitch of a friend stole him from me!" I left and slammed the door behind me. 

           There was only one person to go to ... Libby ... I dialed her # . It rang three times and then she picked up.

Libby: Hello?

Me: Umm .. Hi .. it's Skye ... can I come by and talk to you?

I was holding back the tears.

Libby: Sure hun.. come on by.

Me: Okay I will be there soon ... bye.

Libby: Bye

The call ended.

**Nicks P.O.V**

         Wow.. that was something else... I've never seen Skye so mad.

          "Umm .. Candy maybe I should leave." I said getting up.

           She walked over to me and pushed me back on the bed.

           "Nope." She giggled. She started kissing me again.

           She finally stopped. And looked me in the eyes. "Nick ... would you like to go to the dance with me?" She smiled.

           "What else could I say ..." Yes" 

           "Yay!" She giggled... and she kissed me again ... this time longer....

Comment/Vote/Fan :)

Sorry it was so short ... The other chapters will be longer :)