Chapter Three ~ The Roommate That's Sweet As Candy, And The Strange Dream

"Oh um sorry I woke you up." I apologized. She tore the blankets off her head. She was pretty, with violet eyes. "Well you better be. I was in the middle of sleeping! Who are you? And what are you doing on my room?" She sounded angry.

         "Umm ... I'm Skye. Your roommate." I answered.

         "Her frown turned into a smile. "Your Skye? Your the one everyones talking about? I thought you would be different but .. your not ... you seem normal." she smiled. "So your a half breed, cool. I'm a water sprite. You can tell by the ears." She moved her hair away from her ears and sure enough there were her ears, they were pointed.

        "That's cool. And again I'm so sorry I woke you up." I apologized again.

       She smiled. "Nah, don't worry about it. I wasn't really sleeping anyways. I heard you and Nick in the hallway. So, I see you got a thing for my friend Nick, eh?" She cocked one eyebrow.

        You blushed. "I don't know yet....  just met him. He seems nice. We have a lot in common, and he is really cute."

         "Well then go for it!" She yelled. "There is a beginning of the year dance. You could always ask Nick. Unless you want to wait for someone else to ask you. There are lots of cute guys at this school."

         "Ummm....I don't know... I don't really do well around guys.... or other people for that matter." I said quietly.

          "But you seemed fine with Nick, and I. Hmmm... but then again you've been around humans you whole life."

          "Well yeah, I guess.... Anyways, I'm tired.. lets go to bed.See you in the morning." I yawned.

           "Yepp!! Night!" She plopped back down and went to sleep.

            I curled up in my big black blanket and drifted off to sleep again. I had the strangest dream.

 *The Dream*

    I was in a beautiful meadow filled with flowers. I was sitting on a bed of flowers. Someone came up behind me and blindfolded me. It had to be Nick. "Nick, what are you doing?" I giggled. He still said nothing. He put his hands at my shoulders. They moved down to my waist. He was kissing up my arm to my neck. I started to blush. I turned to face him, even though I still couldn't see I could feel where he was. I felt for his lips, ready to give him a kiss. I found them and moved in closer. I could feel his breath on my face. His lips lightly brushed against mine. It made my heart flutter, it started beating faster. I wanted more. I slipped off my blindfold. But it wasn't Nick infront of me... it was someother boy. He had black hair that hung in his face. He was really cute too. His face showed no emotion, yet his eyes said it all. They were sweet and loving. 

     He put his forehead against mine. "Skye..." He murmered. " I love you..." I felt his lips against mine one more time..... and then he was gone. The next thing I knew the beautiful field I was in was on fire. Everything was burning. even me. The pain was terrible. It felt so real. Everything went black.........

               *End of Dream*

           "NOOOO!!!" I shouted sitting up. Candy and Nick were standing at the side of the bed. "Skye, are you okay? Candy called me. You started tossing and turning then you screamed." He asked concerned. 

            "Yeah Nick I'm fine. Just a bad dream thats all. I have to get dressed. I'll meet you guys in the courtyard, kay?" 

            "Okay." They both said, then they left.

           I got dressed and made my way to the courtyard. That boy , I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was distracted so much that I walked right into someone.

          I looked up. And there he was. That boy ... from my dream....

********

 >>>>>>>>>> Picture of Candy >>>>>>>>>>>

Soo ..... if it bad? or do you like ? 

This story is also posted on another site I write stories on...... everyone seemed to love it ........ sooooooooo I hope you all do tooo <3