Chapter One ~ The New School.

Dear Diary,

School sucks, espessially when your a teenage half breed Vampire. New school, new friends, not that I had any at my old school, I'm not very good at making friends. Never have been never will. Sometimes I just wish I was a normal Vampire like my mom was  before she died. Now I just live with my dad. He's great it's just ... he's human. Sometimes I just wish I had someone to relate with. A vampire.

Dad is making me go to this school for "special" people as my dad calls them, that just a nice way of saying "freaks" or "monsters.". Well I have to go ... my dad is waiting in the car. I will write as soon as I can hopefully this school is as good as they say.

                                          - Skye

       Skye hurry up! It's time to leave!" My dad hollered from downstairs.

      "Okay dad comming just give me a sec!" I yelled back. I grabbed my iPod and my diary, and hurried into the car.

      "Okay Skye lets get goin'!" He smiled turning up the radio. It was some old country song. He started to sing. And believe me he could NOT sing.

      I quickly put my head phones in my ears, and started blaring The Flood, by Escape the Fate. Hours passed before we finally reached the school. 

      "Okay Skye, this is it.... what do you think?" He said gesturing toward the school.

      I looked. It was nice, big, tall. It was too bright out. I don't know why it just can't rain. That would be way better. "It's..... nice I guess." I mumbled.

     "Okay .. well thats good enough for me!" He smiled. "Now lets get everything situated. Follow me!" He started walking. I followed. 

     I met the headmaster of the school, Ms. Sapphire, and I was shown my room. My roommate wasn't there yet. She hasen't arrived yet. Her name is supose to be Candy. I so hope she's not all happy and cheery... that would really bother me.

      Now it was time to say "Good-Bye" to my dad.

      "I have to go now... I'm gonna be late for work. I will see you every two weeks, that the only time I can visit, oh, and I will see you on holidays. Now I want you to have fun and make lots of friends. And Skye, don't get into too much trouble, ok?" He smiled.

       "Yeah okay, I'll try. I love you dad. Bye" I smiled giving him a hugg. 

       "I love you to Skye." He said kissing my forehead. "Bye." And with that, he was gone.

       This School seemed pretty big.... I figure I might as well take a look around.

        I walk into the courtyard. It's huge. There are people EVERYWHERE. And for once I didn't feel like an outcast.

        I walked over, and found a nice spot on the ground. I figured I could lay there and have a small nap since my dad woke me up at the crack of dawn to get ready to leave.

        I layed down and put my headphones in my ears, falling asleep to the sound of BVB (Black Veil Brides).

        The next think I know someones poking my arm. My eyes shot open. It was dark out and I couldn't see the dark figure above me.

         I screamed, and sat straight up. I bonked heads with this mystery person. I was mad, I hate when people wake me up while I'm asleep.

         "OWWW! GODDAMNIT! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!?? I yelled furiously. The moonlight hit his face. He was beautiful. He had purple in his hair, and beautiful blue eyes. Who was he?

                *Chapter One ~ End*

                          VOTE/COMMENT/FAN Please!!! :D<3

>>>>>>> PICTURE OF SKYE  >>>>>>