Chapter Thirty-Six: His Motivation

EnderOni, Loop 4

Chapter Thirty-Six:

His Motivation

-...-

"So what he say!?" Okward asked as everyone stared the pink haired guy.

"We need to look around more. I'm sure there is something here that leads us inside the mansion." Kyle said. "Tyler asked that if we find anything odd, we should text him."

"So we're just going to walk around again!?" Hwnt huffed. "What's the point, we already did! We didn't find anything."

"Well we didn't." Shubble frowned, referring to herself, Alesa, and Kyle.

"Besides, It's what Tyler asked us to do, right?" Jin shrugged.

Kyle laughed. "Looks like we have to split up, gang!"

"I guess so." Clara crossed her arms.

"So how do we decide groups?" Husky asked.

"Well..." Alesa thought, as well as a few others, to come up with something fair.

And, well, they sorta came up with something. After a simple discussion, leaving out some of the other's opinions, choices for groups were decided.

"Oh cOME ON!" Hwnt wasn't please. "I get stuck with girls!?"

"Heheh" Shubble laughed, finding Hwnt's reaction to being grouped with her and Clara amusing.

"What, have something against girls?" Alesa asked.

"No! You guys didn't give me any input into these choices! That's what i'm mad about!" Hwnt explained.

"Well you can let out all your insanity out another story, we've got friends to help." Simon said.

"Ugh." Hwnt rolled his eyes.

"Alright, boys, where are we going to search?" Alesa turned to her group, including Kyle, Jin, and Okward.

"I guess we should head our way too." Husky turned to his group, including Jordan and Simon.

"Come on, Hwnt, let's go this way." Clara pointed to the yard left of the front door to the mansion.

"You know, I'm not entirely sure what we're searching for."

"Are you serious?"

   Hwnt followed Shubble and Clara as they walked their way, passing a small little pond with a little wooden bridge on it. There was forest after the pond, surrounding the rest of the house, and the three walking into it. The trees were tall but thin, so there was plenty of sun light hitting the forest floor. The forest was silent with the occasional slight wind, and Hwnt couldn't help but flinch when he'd step on a twig that would loudly snap in half. He really didn't pay much time looking around for clues. It was just a forest.

"Wait." Shubble paused, and the other two did as well.

"What's wrong?" Clara asked.

There was a noise in the distance, and Hwnt heard it too.

"There's a-"

"Shh!" Clara shushed Hwnt.

   The trio listened, hearing something or someone walking. The crunching of leafs grew steadily closer, but yet there was no other indicator of who it was. The closer It got, the more frightened they found themselves.

"This way!" Clara hissed at Hwnt with a hushed voice.

  Hwnt blinked his eyes back to realty and looked over to see the two girls moving the other way, to hide from whatever the noise came from. Hwnt followed them, behind a few bushes and trees that were closer together then please.