Chapter Two: Fun's Finality

EnderOni Loop One

Chapter two:

Fun's finality

-....-

The fight didn't last long at all. The Enderoni stared as Tyler, hardly even able to keep his head up, was stumbling back against a bookcase. Deep within the grasp of his hand, a plate shard, now scratched and chipped away. That hand in particular was even bloody with his own red fluid.

The Oni watched as the boy's eyes closed, not to death, but to exhaustion. As the Oni it'self began to faid, not to death, it watched as the poor thing laid there. What an idiot. To let him live. All the Oni knew was that a death at this point was far too quick. He wanted to play the map. They were invited to play the map. What was he to keep them from doing so?

A monster. That's what he was.

-...-

"So, that's weird!" Bashur exclaimed.

Bashur and Sky walked out of the rooms down their hallway. All they found was two bathrooms, one with a bath and sink and the other with just a toilet. The longest of the hallways and nothing was exciting at the end. Bashur was bummed out. Sky followed from behind as the two turned the corner, headed back to the front door.

"We gotta report back to let them all know where to go when they need to go!" Sky laughed along side Bashur.

"H-Hold on! We still have this room!"

Bashur pointed Sky over to another door that was on their hallway. It was another wooden door with a label, saying "Basement". The two walked over to it and Sky pulled the door opened. A few small stairs lead downwards into another, bright room. It looked small and had a white/cream rug. It looked perfectly fine. The two looked down the hallway once again to see nobody was back at the meeting point. So they grinned.

"ME FIRST!"

Bashur pushed passed Sky, running down the stairs. Sky ran after the melon, the door closing behind them. Once down to the room, the two looked around. Sky walked over to the door across from the stairs, finding it locked. Bashur turned his attention to a door that was mirrored from the stairwell, on the same wall. It had a creepy look to it. From the looks of it, it must lead to a deeper underground area.

Bashur jumped over, but the rug slipped to the pressure. Bashur gasped, attempting to catch his balance, however failing and falling against the door. It cracked, but didn't budge.

"Owww!" Bashur whined, knowing he probably got a few splinters.

"OH HEY!" Sky exclaimed, but not over Bashur falling. Bashur watched as Sky walked over to a shiney object on the ground. A key.

"Dude, what's that!?" Bashur got up and ran over to check it out.

"It's a key and it says it goes to a room called the Piano room." Sky said, reading the tag that was connected to the key.

"Piano room?" Bashur seemed disappointed. "Wonder where that is."

"Anyway, back to the front door? Everything here is locked." Sky said, walking towards the door, placing the key in his pocket.

The two walked back our of the room, back to the front door. When they got there, they found Ty and Sub waiting against the wall. The two turned to see them.

"Find Anything?" Ty asked, his arms crossed.

"Nothing but bathrooms and locked doors. We found a key to the Piano Room, but I don't know where that is." Bashur answered.