Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Not the Time

(Zayn's P.O.V.)

Who was this girl? And what was her problem. We were nothing but nice to her. And she just had this attitude. It was probably due to her friend being mobbed. At least that was what Harry said. Of course Harry defended the pretty girl. Although I didn't know why I was finding her to be so interesting. I wanted to know more. Bu really, what was her problem?

After the ambulance left we all hopped into our limo and followed it to the hospital. I texted Perrie to let her know what was going on.

"I hope he's okay! :0" was her response. I smiled and tucked my phone back into my pocket.

"I thought she was funny," Harry smirked.

"She was sassy," Louis nodded.

"Boys, be nice," Liam said.

"She was definitely interesting," I said just to contribute to the conversation, but my mind was elsewhere.

"She could've been nicer," Niall huffed.

"Maybe she is nicer when her friend isn't passed out," Harry said. Niall smiled at Harry.

"You're right Haz."

Once we reached the hospital we were escorted directly to the room the boy, Noah, was in. Madison was standing outside on the phone with someone.

"Yeah, just call your mom. That's what I said isn't it? I don't know when we'll get the car but I don't think anyone cares. Yep. Bye."

She slammed the phone shut and rolled her eyes.

"Hello!" Harry smiled cheekily at her. She jumped and turned to us. Her face actually fell.

"Hi."

We were all awkwardly silent for a moment.

"How is he?" Liam asked. She sighed and ran a hand through her long black hair.

"He should be fine."

"Well we knew that, didn't we?" I asked. She snapped her gaze onto me and I immediately regretted saying that. She stomped down to a bench and sunk down onto it, burying her face in her hands. We all stood around, waiting for someone to think of a way to handle this situation.

I took the moment to observe Madison.

Madison was average height for a girl her age. She had long black hair that was clearly dyed that dark of a shade. Her eyes were a light green, almost the same color as Harry's. Her nose was pierced with a small red stud. The only thing I noticed and didn't really like was how skinny she was. Like she was incredibly thin it looked unhealthy. But all her other features made her appear healthy so I didn't think it was an eating disorder. At least I hoped it wasn't.

Harry went over and sat beside her. He put his hand on her back and began to rub circles. She slowly lifted her head and met his eyes. They started talking, but I didn't know what they were saying. But she didn't look so angry now.

"Madison!" Someone came running towards us. Madison stood up and embraced the woman in a tight embrace.

"Is he alright?" the new woman asked.

"Yeah, he will be. You can go see him."

"Alright. Thank you Madison. I don't know where he'd be without you."

"Thanks."

The woman disappeared into Noah's room.

"Who was that?" Harry asked Madison.