Chapter 6

*ROCKY'S P.O.V*  

As i lay on my bed, i stare at the little marks on the ceiling. 'Ross saw me almost kiss Sapphire. I know he did. That was the only reason he came out there. Damn it!' i pressed a hand to my forehead. "i was so close to kissing her...." i whispered aloud. 

Riker, who i forgot was sitting on his side of the room, looked up from his phone. "What?" he asked, the shine of his phone laid across his glasses. 

"nothing..." i rolled over, facing him. 

"Rocky, stop thinking about Ross and Sapphire. I'm sure there just hanging out as friends." Riker spoke as he cleaned his glasses. 

I licked my lips. "i almost kissed her. Our lips could of held paper between them. THAT'S how close I was. Damn it, Riker! And then Ross came up and ruined it." 

Riker turned off his phone and put his glasses in his case. ".....you didn't tell me you almost kissed her...." he didn't look up at me. "i'm sure you'll get another chance. The world isn't over yet.....you've been swearing an awful lot lately, Rocky, did you know that? Well anyway, we better fall asleep pretty quick here. We have-" Riker yawned loudly. "we have a show tomorrow.....good night, bro." 

I flipped on to my back. "Riker, you are always so damn optimistic....good night, bro..."

*SAPPHIRE'S P.O.V* 

"Ross.......Rocky..........." my maid whispered. 

"i did not call for them in my sleep! I-i i couldn't have!" i was blushing more than humanly possible. I ordered a wake up last night so i could see more of LA, and come to find out, my maid caught me talking in my sleep.  

She nodded, "my lady, you were. You were calling for Ross to stop and that Rocky didn't do anything. What exactly were dreaming about?" 

I stoped. My dream. My dream was more of a nightmare. It started where i was talking to Rocky about something really serious and Ross walked in and heard part of our converstation. And he was MAD. A fist fight came out between the boys, thats why i was yelling for them to stop. Blood and bruises where on both boys. Of course I would never tell anyone this. I never tell my dreams to people, they get to eaisily offended.

I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt my maid, Mary, set out for me. Mary was a plump British woman who also happened to be my godmother. Her black hair was always pulled up underneath her maids cap and her eyes were always a shining blue. I never wanted a maid or a butler, I just wanted someone who would wake me up each day. But Mary thought otherwise. Every morning she'd wake me up, run a shower for me, and return with breakfast too.

"Mary, can I tell you something?" I asked her as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Of course, love! I'm not your godmother for nothing!" she laughed.

I smiled weakly then continued, "I'm having boy troubles. And the boys are brothers...."

"Ah, your talking about that cute blonde boy that came to pick you up last Friday." she started up the shower smiling. "That boy....he really likes you, if not loves you." I blushed a bright red. "you didn't see him? His eyes were falling out off his head! He was almost drooling from your beauty, love. He loves you, Miss Bold."

I bit my lip. He can't love me? I'm just a girl he met last Wednesday. I mean, nothing more, nothing less. "he was?" I whispered. "He....... His name is Ross. and I just met him the other day, how can I be falling in love with him?"

Mary raised her eyebrows, "You love him too? You are falling for this dear boy!"

I blushed, "I-I don't know..... yesterday, I was hanging out with his brother, Rocky, and he taught me how to surf.... and he almost kissed me.... But Ross came and stopped him. What do I do, Mary?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I didn't stop Rocky, I wanted him to kiss me! But...but...."