When I saw her

325 years later

Jack's POV

It's been 25 years since I became a guardian.  Jamie is like 36 now and I has 2 kids. They both believe in me because Jamie and his friend have told their children stories about our adventures.  I visit them as much as I can so they believe for as long as they can.

I went to Burgess to have an ultimate snowball fight with Jamie's and his friend's children.  Once I arrived it was already snowing.

"I never did this." I told myself wondering if I did.

I flew to the park to Jamie's and his friend's children (I'll just say the kids) having their own snowball fight. I watch from a near by tree and observed the children, then I realise their was a girl playing with them but nobody tried to hit her with the snow but she still had a big smile on her face and was attacking everyone with the snow.

After that she noticed me in the tree and I saw her memorizing eyes.  She had brown, wavy hair which just past her shoulders with blue highlights, she had pale skin like mine but she had rosy cheeks, she wore a black and blue checked blouse, brown pants like mine, and barefoot.  She also had a staff in her right hand exactly like mine.  The best part of her was her eyes they were a beautiful shade of green with icy blue veins surrounding her pupils and they just made me melt inside.  Without me realising, she was floating right in front of me with a white sloth thing around her waist.