The Tour

Jack's POV

I can't believe she kissed me, well not on the lips but it was still a kiss.  I needed to be alone with her so I could get to know her and maybe tell her how I feel so I decided to take her on a tour around the workshop.

5 minutes later

Steph's POV

I have just arrived at the globe room and saw Jack teasing some of the yetis.

"So, are you ready?" I said interrupting him from the yetis. He turned around to me and smiled, he must be happy that I turned up.

"Yeah, lets go." He said running up towards me and gentle grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the globe room

Jack was dragging across hallways making me laugh at his excitement.

" Where are we going Jack?" I asked still laughing.

" it's a surprise." He said with a huge smirk on his face.

 After running through many hallways and up many stair we finally came to a wide balcony on the top floor of the workshop. We slowed down our pace and Jack let go of my hand. I walked to the edge of the balcony and looked at my surroundings. It was like a winter wonderland and with me being Apollo, I couldn't help my self.

"Walking in a winter wonderland." I sang to myself out loud.

"Ya know, I haven't heard you sing yet." Jack said walking up next to me looking at the snow capped mountains.

"No?" I said thinking I did.

"No, when I met you, you were playing with some kids I was just going to visit, then you flew up to me, we talked a little and then you ran away." He said looking at his hands.

"I sorry about that, you know running away." I said putting my hand on his. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back but then turned away quick as I felt a blush come onto my cheeks. 'Damn, why does he always make me blush?' I thought to myself.

"Hey," he whispered nudging my arm slightly. I looked up at him. "You know, it's kinda cute when you say your thoughts out loud." I smiled at him but quickly buried my head into my hands.

"I said my thoughts out loud again didn't I?" I said feeling the most embarrassed ever?

Jack took my hand and I looked up at him.

"Yeah, but it's one of the things I like about you." He said returning the smile.

I sat on the railings of the balcony. "You like me?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Well yeah, I mean you're beautiful especially your eyes and I really like the way when I catch you smiling at me you blush and then try to hide it." He said a little nervously but chuckled at the last part.

"Well I like you to."

"Really?" He said lighting up with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah." I gave a small chuckle. "I mean, you're really handsome but you've caught me saying that before, I love you smirk and your faint blush, I mean, who new Jack Frost, the one and only could blush." I said jumping off the railing and being a bit too dramatic. I stood in front of him and we locked eyes.

"And I love the way your icy blue eyes sparkle in the moon light." I said giving my famous sweet smile. Then he interlocked our hands and closed any space between us. I was still looking into his eyes and then just started to sing.

"You would not believe your eyes

If ten million fireflies

Lit up the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they'd fill the open air

And leave tear drops everywhere

You'd think me rude

But I would just stand and stare"

I was just randomly singing and he was just smiling at me.

"I'd like to make myself believe

That planet Earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs

From ten thousand lightning bugs

As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head

A sock hop beneath my bed

The disco ball is just hanging by a thread

 I'd like to make myself believe

That planet Earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seem

 Leave my door open just a crack

(Please take me away from here)

'Cause I feel like such an insomniac

(Please take me away from here)

Why do I tire of counting sheep?

(Please take me away from here)

When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

 To ten million fireflies

I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

I got misty eyes as they said farewell

 But I'll know where several are

If my dreams get real bizarre

'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar"

Then Jack started to sing with me.

[2x]

"I'd like to make myself believe

That planet Earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

'Cause everything is never as it seems

 I'd like to make myself believe

That planet Earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

Because my dreams are bursting at the seams."

Once the song finished Jack started leaning in towards me but this time, instead of running away, I started to lean in too. Then our lips locked, they fitted perfectly together and moved in sinc. After a few minutes we backed up so we could catch our breath. I looked into Jack's eyes and he looked into my eyes and we just gave a little chuckle to each other.  I rested my head on his chest, it was surprisingly hard.