She left too early

Sup, my little Jack Frost Fangirls. . . and boys, just so you guys know, Steph had a recorder which she would record her songs on.  Remember this, it is handy information.

FOLLOW!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

frostbite15

Jack's POV

The rest of the ride to the North Pole was quiet, apart from the few sobs from me and Tooth.  You could tell that North, Bunny and Sandy were silently crying.  The whole ride I held Stephanie's limp, lifeless body against my chest and buried my head into her hair.  

Finally when we got back I carryed her into the Workshop with the rest of the Guardians following close behind.  I took here to the Globe room and put her under the beam of moonlight.  Once I placed her on the floor I looked at her slightly paler face, with her closed eyes and pinky lips. I slowly pecked her lips and walked away not taking my eyes off her. When I was a few metres away from her ahe started to glow.

"North, what's happening?" I was worried that it was something bad.

"Man in Moon is taking her.  Legend say that Manny takes the most important spirits when they die and the become stars.  I have only read about it in books, I have never see it with my own eyes." North said, not taking his look off Stephanie.

Steph slowly started to rise off the ground, dangling in the air.  she began to glow a little brighter.

Please save her. Please save her. Please save her.

I kept repeating in my head.  I don't want my snowflake to go forever, I would never be able to believe my self.

She began to rise higher and higher off the ground.  She rose out off the ceiling window and shot up to the moon. I was about to fly up to her but Bunny and North grabbed me.

"No! Let me go! I need to be with her!" I yelled. A few yetis came and help Bunny and North get me to the floor.

Once I calmed myself down I turned to the Guardians who were looking at me with saddness and pity in their eyes. "I'm going for a walk." I left without a reply and walked around the workshop.

I froze some elves here and there.  I noticed some yetis wrapping up toys and putting them in a big red bag.  It's smaller than what you would expect it would be but North told me that Merlin, one of the oldest spirits in the world, put a spell on it so it could fit anything and everything in it.

After a while, Ice walked up to me in her wolf form and rubbed her face against my leg.

"Is she really gone?" I asked her.  Ice gave out a little whimper which sounded like a choir of different voices.

I carried on walking with Ice by my side.  After a while of just walking through halls and freezing more elves, we ended up at the last place I wanted to be, Steph's Christmas present.

I wanted to make Stephanie's first Christmas with us special, so while we were working I made the yetis build a bedroom for Steph across from mine.  I designed it myself and I knew she will love it. . . would have loved it.  I slowly pushed the door to her bedroom open and stepped in.  It was just how I planned it, the dresser, tv, mirror, desk, queen sized bed, they were all in the right place.  I decided for the colours to be purple, royal blue and white. The far wall was a giant window which was from the ceiling to the floor, showing a perfect view of the moon.  I even made the yetis build a walk-in closet, en-suit and a recordind studio with all types of instruments like guitars, bass', a piano, keyboard, violen, you name it.

I walked over to the window and looked at the moon, leaning on my staff.

"Why? I finally found my soul mate and you took her away from me!" I shouted. "Why couldn't you save her?" I whisped, i felt my eyes brim with tears but quickly blinked them back.  I felt something nudge against my leg, I looked down to see Ice with something in her mouth.  I took it out of her her mouth and look at it. It seemed to be some kind of recorder.  I pressed the play button and heard someone start to sing.  I realised that voice straight away. Stephanie. 

I walked over to the bed and lyed down, listening to her sweet voice.

I'm no superman
I can't take your hand
And fly you anywhere
You want to go (yeah)

I can't read your mind
Like a billboard sign
And tell you everything
You want to hear, but

I'll be your hero

I, I can be everything you need
If you're the one for me
Like gravity I'll be unstoppable

I, yeah, I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy
With heart and soul
But if you're the one for me
I'll be your hero

(Could you be the one, could you be the one, could you be the one for me?)
I'll be your hero
(Could you be the one, could you be the one, could you be the one for me?)
I'll be your hero

Searching high and low
Trying every road
If I see your face
I'll barely know (yeah)

I'll put my trust in fate
That you will come my way
And if it's right
It's undeniable, yeah

I'll be your hero

I, I can be everything you need
If you're the one for me
Like gravity I'll be unstoppable
I, yeah I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy
With heart and soul
But if you're the one for me
I'll be your hero

(Could you be the one, could you be the one, could you be the one for me?)
I'll be your hero
(Could you be the one, could you be the one, could you be the one for me?)
I'll be your hero

So incredible
Some kind of miracle
When it's meant to be
I'll become a hero
So I'll wait, wait
Wait, wait for you

I'll be your hero

I, I can be everything you need
If you're the one for me
Like gravity I'll be unstoppable
(Be unstoppable)

I, yeah I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy
With heart and soul
But if you're the one for me
I'll be your hero

(Could you be the one, could you be the one, could you be the one for me?)
I'll be your hero
(Could you be the one, could you be the one, could you be the one for me?)
I'll be your hero

I miss her already.