Should I help them?

Hey guys sorry if this is a bit long. 😃

Steph's POV

I woke up quite early so all the children were still in bed so I decided to play my guitar which I've made for me out of snow. I decided to sing a song so Ice told me to play 'the a team' by Ed Sheehan. (Full song on side but she only sang the first verse. :P)

White lips, pale face 

Breathing in snowflakes 

Burnt lungs, sour taste 

Light's gone, day's end 

Struggling to pay rent 

Long nights, strange men

After I finished the first verse I heard someone behind me say my name.

"Hey Stephanie." A quiet, female voice said.

I jumped up onto my feet onto a fighting position. Then the Tooth Fairy came from a near by tree. I lowered my staff, leaned against it and smiled my infamous smile.

"Hey Tooth Fairy long time no see." I said as she giggled.

"Yeah, the last time we saw each other was like..." she started but I cut her off.

"133 years ago."

"Yeah I caught you messing with my fairies." She said with a smirk.

"Hey, so what do you need?" I said still smiling.

"You, get her boys." She said with the smirk on her face becoming larger. My smile had disappeared into a confused look and a raised eyebrow. Then two hairy blob things came from behind me and before I got a chance to move, one of them picked me up by the collar of my blouse.

"Hey! Wha' you think your doin..." then the fur ball shoved me into a sack and not soon after was shoved in as well and fell on me. She turned into a small starling (a bird) so she didn't squish me. I felt the bag being pick up and some gargles coming from the fur balls and then the next thing I new I hit a hard floor. I opened the bag and looked at my surroundings.

"Wow." Was all I could say to myself.

Then I was pulled harshly out of the bag by one of the fur ball again.

"Hey watch the hair." I said while the fur ball but me down. I gave it a playful glare and it back away raising it's arms in surrender. I just chuckled a little at it's nervousness.

"Ahh, Stephanie you made it. I hope the travel was okay?" I heard a thick voice say. I turned around and saw Santa walking down the stairs from his office I think.

"Yeah, it was great, I love being shoved into a sack and thrown through a magic portal." I said with sarcasm.

"Just like Jack." Heard an Australian voice whispered I look around and saw a bunny/kangaroo thing talking to the Tooth Fairy.

I turned around when I heard Santa say something to me with a chuckle.

"Good, that was my idea." He laughed "Now let me introduce ourselves, I'm Santa Claus but you can call me North, I see you already met Tooth." He said pointing to the half human, half humming bird lady. I smiled and nodded at her. North carried on "This is Sandman, but you can call him Sandy." I looked at the small, golden man waving at me. I smiled at waved back. "This is the Easter Bunny, or Bunny or Bunnymund." I looked at the giant bunny/kangaroo thing which just glared at me so I playfully stuck my tongue out at him and I heard at chuckle. I turned around and saw a boy with a blue hoodie on and brown pants like me. Oh no it can't be. "And this is Jack Frost." North said pointing to the boy. The boy looked up, pulled his hood down and smiled at me. I smiled but quickly turned back to North so he didn't see me blush.

"So... why am I here? After 325 years you call me here now." I said confusion in every word.

"Good news Stephanie, you have been chosen to be a guardian!" North announced so loud the whole of his workshop could hear it. Within seconds tunes of elves and yetis came in marching as if they were in a parade. I look around seeing that I was surrounded I was a little scared but my anger was building up. I looked at Jack and he had a worried look on his face. He must of seen my reaction. So I lifted my staff and smashed it to the floor. A choir of voices came out with a cold gust of wind pushing everybody back, even North.

"What makes you think i want to be a guardian?" i yelled angrily.

"Exactly like Jack." I heard Bunny whisper to Tooth.

"How am i like Jack kangaroo." i said smirking at the new name i gave him.

"Right that's it mate, she is not a guard..." bunny was cut of by jack freezing his feet and mouth. Jack and I almost died of laughter at his stupid pose.

"Apollo I don't think you understand what we do." tooth said flying to a giant globe in the centre of the room.

"Each one of these lights is a child who believes." jack said as he walk up to me and place his hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him but quickly turned away because I felt a blush crawl up to my cheeks.

"And if danger comes, good or bad, naughty or nice we are her to protect them." North carried on.  Sandy just looked at my with a smile so I smiled back. 

"Listen guys," I said while pulling Jack's hand off my shoulder and walking to an empty workbench. "It's nice that you guys think I can be a guardian but you're all work hard and dead line, I'm just sing, song and music time.  I'm sorry but you've picked the wrong immortal." I just looked at them while leaning against my staff. The face which hurt me the most was Jack's who was looking at me in sorrow.  I swear I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I didn't realise that bunny was free from the ice until he walked up to North.

"See I told ya, she is the most self-centred I have ever met, she's even worse than Jack." Bunny yelled to North. Before he could carry on Ice jumped off my waist, turned into a wolf and growled at the rabbit.

"Listen Kangaroo, I know what I do is no hard bowled egg but people like what I do." I said storming up to bunny.

"Wait mate, what did you just call me? I'm not a Kangaroo!" Bunny said almost about to yell at me.

"Oh really. Well then if your not a Kangaroo than what are you?" I said flying up a bit so we were more eye level.

"A bunny, the Easter Bunny, people believe in me!" what he said to me was worse than being by myself for 325 years.