The Intruder

Staph's POV

"hahaha" the voice echoed.

Jack and I turned towards the voice coming from the edge of the balcony.  Then I saw a man.  He was taller than Jack with black hair, dark grey eyes and pale skin but not like Jack's it was more of an extremely light grey tone and he was wear a.... dress? I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS GUY IS WEARING A DRESS! I had to try and hold in my laughter. He was also riding a black horse which looked like it was made out of sand.

"Pitch." Jack said through his gritted teeth.

"Ah Jack, long time no see; how long has it been? 25 years if I recall." Said this Pitch guy.

"Go suck dirt Pitch!" yelled Jack. I smirked at this threat.

"Oh, hello dear, how did I miss this little beauty?" Pitch said with a grin on his face. My smirk fell at this question.

"I'm not little and who the he'll are you anyway? The 'bogeyman'? I asked using quote fingers when I said 'bogeyman'.

"Actually, yes also known as Pitch Black." he said with the grin still plastered to his face.

"You can't be serious? This guy, who I've just meet, is telling me that he is the bogeyman when he's wearing a dress, he's got a little pet horse and his name rhymes with BITCH." I said smirking at my last shocked point and walking a bit closer to Pitch.

"Bitch, how could I miss that?" jack asked himself from behind me. Pitch's grin was now completely wiped off of his face and his eyes flashed a golden, orange colour.

"Who do you think you are? I'm Pitch Black the King of Nightmares and bringer of fear." Pitch snarled at me.

"My name Stephanie Muse also known as Apollo and I'm the bringer of melody and music." I snarled back but with the smirk still on my face.

"Don't play smart with me girl I can make you life a living hell." He said a grin slowly appearing on his face.

"How so?" I asked curiosity consuming me.

"Making fear your reality." He said the grin slowly getting bigger.

"Oh yeah, well then what is my fear?" I asked not finding him as intimidating as he thinks. By this time the rest of the guardians and Ice arrived watching in shock behind me. I turned and gave them my famous smile and a little wave. They waved back but you could clearly tell they didn't like where this was going especially Jack who was looking worried for me.

"You want to know your fear fine," pitch said as I turned back towards him only to realise that he was now off his horse and a few inches away from my face but I just stranded my ground and kept my smirk. "Your biggest fear is loneliness, scared of never being believed in." Pitch said his grin ear to ear.

"Okay one, personal space," I said backing away from Pitch. "two, with that grin on your face you look like the Joker and three my fear already is a reality." I looked to the ground saying the last part quieter.

The next thing I new there was a cold pair of arms turning me around and pulling me into a tight embrace. I knew straight away who it was and I buried my head into his hard chest and then I pulled away and turned back to Pitch.

"What do you want Pitch?" jack yelled. Pitch held his hands up in surrender and back away a bit.

"Oh nothing much just checking up on you, oh and Tinkerbell have you been to your palace lately?" Pitch asked Tooth then she flew away at full speed probably to her palace. I smirk but not because he scared Tooth but because I had an idea.

"Why are you smiling?" Jack whispered to me.

"You'll see, oh and cover your ears." I whispered back, Jack cover his ears and signalled the other guardians to do the same and I walked to Pitch, twirling my staff in my hand.