The Arrival

Steph POV

When North threw the snow globe we were instantly sucked through the portal. My squeeze on Jack's waist tightened as we went through. When we arrived at the Tooth Palace it was not what I expected.

"Not again." Jack said threw gritted teeth. I let go of Jack and walked towards the centre of the sleigh. There were Pitch's Nightmares everywhere but I noticed things moving in its stomach. Then some golden contains fell into the sle'ir taking the teeth!" Bunny yelled.

"And the Fairies!" I added then I noticed a fairy being : by a nightmare. I jumped into the air and caught her before the Nightmare could catch her. I floated back down to the sleigh with the little fairy in my hands.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" I asked stroking the little fairy's head. She nodded giving a little squeak.

Jack noticed the little fairy in my hand and ran over to me.

"Baby Tooth, your alright." this must be the fairy which Jack saved when Pitch last attack 25 years ago. Baby Tooth jumped from my hands and stumbled to Jacks shoulder.

Jack looked at me and gave a smile then he kissed my cheek, I smiled back. "Thank you for saving her, she's my friend." I smiled again and nodded.

"Jack come hear!" North yelled back to him. Jack ran up to the front to North with Baby Tooth still on his shoulder. "Take this." North said handing the reins to Jack to stir the sleigh.

"I don't think that's a good idea, mate. Do you remember what happened last time?" Bunny said with a little fear in his voice.

"Why? What happened last time?" No one answered, the only reaction I got was when Jack turned round and smirked at me. I walked up to him while North, Bunny and Sandy started attacking the Nightmares. I watched them for a moment and then turned back to the front to see one of the building of the Tooth Palace right in front of use. "Jack, look out!?" I yelled, Jack quickly pulled on the reins as if only just realizing he was still stirring the sleigh.

We missed the building just in time but only to crash land onto one of the platforms. We all fell to the floor but I fell on top of Jack. He looked at me with a crooked smirk and I blushed and quickly got off of him. I saw Tooth flying around at a rapid speed. "Tooth! Are you alright!" I shouted while Jack helped me off of the sleigh.

"He... he did it again... they took the fairies and the teeth... all of them." She said, almost a whisper still looking frantically for any remaining fairies or teeth. Baby Tooth was the first one to run up to Tooth followed by the rest of the guardians, I stayed on the platform we crashed on watching as the guardians comforted Tooth at least Tooth still had some hope when Baby Tooth flew up to her.

"Well, just amazing. The Big Five all in one place." Pitch's voice echoed through the palace. We all went straight into a fighting position and Ice, who had wrapped herself around my waist without me noticing, jumps of my waist and turns into a wolf. Then Pitch appeared from above the guardians, we all turned towards him and glared. "Did you like my little appearance at the workshop?" He said with a grin on his face.

"Pitch! Give Tooth her fairies!" I yelled at him anger boiling up inside of me like a volcano.

"Oh, Apollo, your still here, and I though you were just there to visit you little boyfriend over here." Pitch said pointing to Jack. Jack turned to me with concern and worry in his memorizing eyes but I kept my glare on him. "So, when did you get so chummy?" he ask appearing behind me.

"I'm not." i said calming myself down and turning to him.

"Oh good, a neutral party, well I'm just going to ignore you but I suppose your used to that." Pitch sai turning away and walking into the shadows.