Chapter 24

I felt a hand poke my ribs. I screamed.

"RAPE! RAPE! YOU ARE A RAPIST!" I screamed shooting up in my bed. I see Jc standing over me and laughing. I lightly shove him.

"It is not funny." I say with a pout. He ruffles my hair.

"It most certainly is." He said. I bite his finger.

"Try me." I say. He jumps on me and starts tickling me. I laugh uncontrolably.

"Jc! Jc stop!" I scream.

"Not until you say sorry!" He says back still ticking me.

"Never!" I scream through the uncontrolable giggles.

"Say it!" He yelles.

"Fine! Fine! I'm sorry!" I squeal pushing him off.

"Lets go!" He says skipping out. I stare at him strangely before skipping out after him.

"Bye guys! See ya soon!" I say cheerfully waving at everyone. They all say bye and I follow Jc out the door.

"So Mister Caylen, what's on the agenda for today?" I ask him following him to his car. He opens it for me and I get in and wait for him to get on his side.

"Well, Sam has dared me to do the cinnamon challenge so I thought, what better than to do this with my best friend ever!" He dramatically says driving off.

"So you did this because you want revenge or something?" I ask.

"Yeah, pretty much." He says with a nod.

"SAVE ME!" I wail falling back into the seat. We pull up to his house and I wait for him to let me in, and when he does Wishbone jumps on me and licks my face.

"EW!" I squeal wiping off the spit. Jc laughs at me.

"I'll lick your face Jc, I'm not afraid to." I threaten. He puts his arms up in surrender and goes to get the cinammon. He grabs two spoons and hands me one. He starts the video.

"What's up O2L? Jc here, and today I have Delilah here with me today." He said.

"You said that sentence so abnormally." I said shaking my head. He laughs.

"And Sam dared me to do the cinammon challenge today so I thought why not do it with my best friend!" He exclaims.

"This is basically his way of getting away with murder." I accuse.

"You would all still love me if I murdered." He said shaking his head.

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, whatever. Here we go!" He said. He pours the cinnamon (I have NO CLUE how to spell cinamon, cinnammon, cinnamon, cinammon) onto the spoon and hands it to me. I pour it on mine.

"On the count of three okay? One, two, three!" Jc says and I quickly down the cinnamon.

"AHH!" I scream coughing. The cinammon comes up in a little puff. Jc acts the way I did only seconds later.

"Get this shit out of my mouth!" I yell searching for water.

"MILK! MILK!" He gags. He grabs the milk and I grabbed water and quickly drank the whole thing.

"I hate you!" I yell.

"Jc why did you do this to me I hate you!" I say giggling.

"I love you too!" He sweetly says back.

"Nigglet back off I gots a boyfriend." I said dramatically.

"You just went ghetto on me!" He says laughing. (DUDE I'M NOT RACIST LIKE OMFG I'M JUST SAYING THAT NOW)