Chapter 35

Delilah's POV

"Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me." I sing into my brush while getting ready. I spray on a bottle of that One Direction perfume and change into jeans and a tank top. I've grown rather uncomfortable with my legs recently so I rarely wore shorts and skirts anymore. I skip out the room and see Joey sitting on the bed.

"So." He laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I was talking to Harry while you were in the shower..." He grins.

"And?" I asked.

"I know how much you love Ed Sheeran." He stated nodding. My eyes widen in realization.

"Y-you didn't!" I choke out. He nodded.

"He's gonna meet us somewhere in Ontario." Joey grinned.

"AWESOME!" I screeched hugging him.

"Lets go get the girls?" He asked. I nodded and jumped off the bed walking to the girls room. They were talking so I just walked in.

"We're going to moms. Wanna go?" I asked. Immediatly Claire starts pulling on a random pair of Toms, tripping in the process. Lily gets up, steps over Claire and grabs shoes neatly placed next to the door. I guess you know which ones the normal one out of the three of us. Unless I added Joey into our group. We could be our own Fantastic Foursome! But that's like copyright.

"What are you thinking about?" Claire asked snapping me out my thoughts. I giggled to myself.

"Nothing." I reassured shaking my head. She nodded as we walked out into the slightly chilly Canada. I shuddered remembering how cold it got sometimes up here.

"I forgot it's cold in Canada a lot." I mutter shivering desprately rubbing my chilled arms.

"Yeah." Claire grunted as we continued walking.

"Isn't that it?" Claire asked pointing at the vaguley familiar grey chipping house. I walked up the old, creaky steps of the porch before knocking on the door. It's suddenly swinged open by the woman who is only identified as my mother. She had her arms wrapped around me in an instant an I hugged her back. She grinned at me before letting me go, hugging Claire and Lillian. She looked up at Joey.

"Hello there." She smiled.

"Hi." Joey nervously said. Mom could sense his tenseness.

"Don't fret, I won't hurt cha'. Now come inside it's cold out there." My mother said fanning us all in. She closed the door and I saw Claire come up with a thought.

"Aren't you gonna show Joey your room?" She grinned viciously.

"NO! NEVER!" I jumped instantly. My cover was filled with different YouTubers, from Charlieissocoollike, danisnotonfire, jacksgap, him, and sexy male YouTuber possible. Which to me was all of the male YouTuber in the would. I had my woman shrine on the backside of my old empty closet, for I didn't want to feel jelly of the posters mingling together. Yes I actually thought of that.

"Why? What's wrong with your room?" Joey asked. I mentally facepalm myself.

"Oh, it's probably she's embarrased of all those posters of you on her wall." My mother confessed.

"MOM!" I whined pouting.

"Posters?" Joey asked.

"You know like that background in your second reaction to embarassing videos video I did something like that, but with a ton on different YouTubers. Then I rearranged them and put them as a collage on my wall. Not a blank spot showing the blue it once was!" I giggled.

"Can I please see?" Joey asked.

"Nope." I sassed.

"Fine." Joey pouted this time. I laughed as I plopped down on the slightly dusty couch decorated in floral. My mother and Joey talked when me and the girls went back to my room.

"I remember how muched we all loved this room, staring at the walls all the time." Claire giggled.

"Yeah, but it's different now we have like all of them on contact." And it was true. While we were in what Claire likes to call the 'Brit group' we had managed to get almost every British YouTubers numbers. Although I might not have seen most of them, we managed to text back and forth a lot.

"So that's how life just works? You love something so much and one day it's all shoved in some sort of plate infront of you?" Lillian asked.

"Nah, life isn't like that. I'd say it's more of a fate thing." Claire said.

"Fate? I'd say if it wasn't for the convincing it took to get you to go to Starbucks with me that day and your keen eyes Claire, we would've never met Joey, and I would've never been inspired to make YouTube videos, I would've never been to Vidcon, and I wouldn't be where I am now." I laugh.

"So what are you saying?" Claire asked.

"I'm saying it was just pure luck. Any pretty Joey fangirl around his age could've ran into him and we would have a pang of jealousy watching it all unfold over the internet. We would've been jealous, but happy because we wouldn't want the hate if we were sent to the person over the internet. We would be the internet people." I laugh.

"Why did out of all people though, God chose us though?" Claire asked.

"I don't think anyone knows why what happens to them happens. Like people with cancer, it doesn't just get chosen off the worst person because there  are sweet little kids andd adults with cancer. Like remember Talia, whod've think God would've chosen an angel sweet as her to die? We never understand why God does what he does, but he must be doing the right thing right?" I answer.

"Is there really such thing as 'bad people' though?" Lillian asks.

"What do you mean?" Claire asks.

"Like is there honestly such thing as bad people? Weren't we all created equal, with indivisual lives. Don't you ever think God programmed some people to be bad, like kill and rape and stuff to keep the world go round. Because at the end of the day, what good is everything being fine and dandy all the time?" Lillian brilliantly says.

"That would be boring. I guess that might be it even though we all imagine it happy, it probably wouldn't be as good as most people think." I add. She nods. We used to have these conversations all the time when we were teenagers. My room was like our meeting room, where we would relax, and talk about whatever was on our mind. I liked how I had best friends like that. Joey knocks on the door before entering.

"Shit." I mutter as he gasps at the sight of the room. Then he chuckles looking around.

"This is awesome! I've never seen anything like it!" He exclaimed observing the hours of collaging it took me and the girls.

"Thanks." I whispered grinning.

"Wow." He breathed. I laughed at him, telling him it was nothing.

We stayed until nightfall, well me and Joey anyways. Claire and Lily had to leave for some unexpected reason. Now it was raining like crazy and we didn't have an umbrella or anything. I shuddered running through the rain stopping in the rain to wait for Joey He turned me around and smiled.

"Now, I don't want you to question what I'm about to do." Joey stated. I nodded unsurely as he kissed me in the pouring me.

Kiss in the rain. Something I now had to scrath off my bucket list.
+++++++++++++

AWWW! I LOVED THIS ONE! SOOO MUCH! THIS ONE TOOK LITERALLY KNOW THINKING, I JUST ATE OUT OF A JAR OF NUTELLA AND PLAIN CHIPS (WHICH TASTE DECENT TOGETHER THANK YOU VERY MUCH) AND POOF, ADORBES FANFIC. I'VE ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING THE KISSING IN THE RAIN BUCKET LIST PART, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHICH CHAPTER TO PUT IT IN.

WELL, LEAVE ME TO GO DO MY BRITISH YOUTUBER STALKING? SEE YA, BYE!