Chapter 3

edited - July 7 - July 9, 2014

I giggled at how Claire looked as if she was going to pass out.

"Joey Graceffa, the Joey Graceffa, wants to hang with us?!" She squealed. We jumped around like young teenagers, which we technically both were with me being 19 and her being 21. 

"Yes!" I squealed back, "I am going to die of all these feels, Claire!"

+

We pull up at the beach and I take out my camera.

"Hi guys! I'm here with my Claire."

"Your Claire?" Claire interrupts before widening her eyes and pointing and squealing, "I see him!"

"Just so you know, we're hanging out with Joey Graceffa today," I tell the camera and walk over to Joey, "Hola Joey! Say hi to my people!"

"Hi to my people!" Joey says. I hug him and then turn back to the camera. 

"Told you I wasn't lying but you never listen!" I shout toward the camera a bit too loud, causing people to stare. 

"Now people are looking at me audience, thank you very much." I mumble sarcastically. Claire and Joey both snicker, "Rude!" I say to the camera before giving a disapproving look and turning the camera off. 

"We've arrived!" Claire shouts, speeding up towards the sand.

"Oh really? I thought we were back in Canada!" I respond sarcastically.

"Oh my gosh, we're in Canada again? I didn't know!" Claire responded with sarcasm, rolling her eyes. 

"Shut your mouth before I feel it with sand," I tell Claire with a hard glare. She giggles and walks away. 

"Is this a good place to set up?" Claire asked, pointing right infront of the ocean. She takes her shades off and pushes her hair out of her face. I envy her for looking almost model-like. 

"Yeah, I guess," I said, looking at the empty beach. It was late August, it shouldn't be this empty. 

"Wanna tan?" She questioned. 

"You know I only get sunburn when I tan," I respond. 

"Oh yeah," Claire said with a small smile. 

I flip her off before taking off my coverup and stepping into the water, then plunging in at full force. 

"But Dee, you can't swim well!" Claire called as I fell forward into the water, trying to stay afloat.

"YOLO!" I shouted back when the salty water wasn't in my mouth. 

Joey's POV

"Claire, where did Delilah go?" I question, sitting on the sand next to her. 

"I think she's about to go kill herself." Claire muttered, pointing to the water. I see Delilah trying to keep her head above water as she swam, "She can't swim all that well."

"Why don't you go stop her?" I asked. It was wrong, Claire being Delilah's best friend and all, not even helping her. 

"I can't swim period. I did try to stop her, she shouted yolo like the retard she is," Claire responded, opening her Arizona Tea and sipping it as she pushed her shades up her nose. 

I watched as Delilah slowly made her way out of the water, and watch Claire shake her head and Delilah flip her off, "I'm great guys, thanks for asking! Totally didn't just almost die or anything," Delilah muttered, grabbing a towel from next to me and wrapping it around her.