Chapter 30

I stood frozen outside the door. I took a shaky deep breath. I wanted to scream then and there. I stormed into Zayn and Niall's room where all the boys were.

"Well you were right Liam." I say holding back tears.

"About what?" Liam asks.

"Joey's cheating on me with my best friend." I said clenching my fists together tightly.

"Are you sure?" Zayn asks. 

"If and I quote She'll never know. We'll continue our plans, while I stay with Delilah. It's under wraps. isn't cheating, I don't know what is." I say clenching my fists tighter, my knuckles turned white and I felt the blood in my fists. Niall carefully walks over to me.

"Calm down. He must have a reasonable explination for this." Niall says.

"Yeah right." I say rolling my eyes. I release my fists staring at my bloody hands.

"What are you gonna do?" Harry asks.

"Nothing. Other than beat his sorry little ass." I say washing my hands. Louis grabs my arm.

"No no no. I don't want you getting arrested." Louis says.

"Ha ha, I won't get arrested. I've hurt people before." I say.

"What?" Niall asks.

"Story time motherfuckers. Sit." I command. They sit and I explain the story of Drew.

"And a few days ago, the day of the concert, he gave me this little sucker here." I say holding my neck so they see it. They all gasp. Niall hugs me.

"It's okay." He whispers. 

"And see this?" I ask pointing to the little scar at the corner of my lip. 

"Yeah." They said crowding around me.

"Daddy did that. Punched me right there one day." I say.

"WHAT!" Harry yelled.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I haven't seen him in like a month." I say with a shrug.

"A month?" Liam asks.

"Long story. Possibly the last story." I say beginning that story.

"How are you not all broken and sobby?" Louis asks. I grin.

"What would that accomplish." I say with a small smirk.

"Oh. Well, wanna practice?" Niall asks.

"Yeah! Ni Ni, got a guitar?" I ask.

"Yes. Do you need me to play?" He asks.

"No. I can play."  I say shrugging. He nods and hands me his guitar.

*do you expect me to put the whole page of lyrics of Little Bird by Ed Sheeran right here? Look it up you nigglet. *

"Wow." Harry whispered. The other boys just nodded in shock.

"Was I that bad?" I giggle. Niall and Zayn lift me up in the air.

"You were perfect!" They laugh.

"Thanks. Now I must force them out my room for me to get ready." I giggle. It was already 5 and they had rehearsal soon.

"Lets go." They said.

"Can I just-" I say.

"Use the guitar? Sure." Niall finishes. I kiss his cheek and walk to my room.

"Both of you, out." I say clapping my hands.

"But this is our room?" Claire giggles.

"Out please?" I ask sickly sweet. They get creeped out and quickly walk out. I close it behind them and take a shower. I step out and then curl my hair. I get dressed in acid wash skinny jeans, a cross muscle tank, black boots, and a denim vest. I put in some random jewelry and put on makeup. I grab Niall's guitar and walk out. Everyones already waiting and they all stare at me.