Chapter 33

Joey's POV

I smile as I watch Delilah's cute face scrunch up in my arms. She was dreaming about something, her face at ease. I brush a loose strand of blue hair out her face as I watch her steady breathing.

"She really likes you, you know?" Lillian asks with a small smile on her face.

"I know." I whisper.

"She's loved you for a long time actually, she fantasized days like this all the time." She quietly giggled. I look back down at Delilah, a smile tugging her lips as she dreams on.

"Really?" I asked.

"She has a notebook where she would draw things of the both of you getting married, with children, stuff like that." Lillian laughed. Me and her were the only ones up.

"That's cute." I smiled.

"Hold up, I'll get it. She gave me like full on access to her purse a long time back." She grins searching.

"Here it is!" She whispers holding up the small blue notebook with the outside decorated with mine and her name. In the middle it said Joey Graceffa Fantasy Book. Lillian handed it to me and told me to peek inside. I saw cute little drawings on every page which were very detailed. She was great at drawing. One really caught my eye though, it was one where I was holding up a camera and she was kissing my cheek, and it looked really realistic and recent.

"She draws sometimes to let out emotion." Lillian adds. I nod as I continue flipping through the countless pages. All of me and her. Even a few fanfic ideas scattered around here and there.

"This is really cute." I whisper.

"She wrote a song about you too. She was about 17 or 18 though." Lillian stated, trying to recollect the memory.

"Wow..." I whispered.

"I'm going to sleep now Joey. Night." Lillian said getting comfty in the seat. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I looked at Delilah's drawings more and thought. I can't believe she thought so much of me. I'm just a YouTuber. I still can't grasp at the fact at how I saved so many girls (and boys) lives, made them laugh and smile. I can't believe how many of them all fantasize the thought of them being in Delilah's place right now. I couldn't believe she just waltzed into my life like that and all that happened had happened. I smile at all the memories as I slip the book back in her purse.

"I love you Delilah. More than anything. I told you before, it's only you. No one else but you." I whispered into her ear. She shifted in her position a bit and wrapped her arms around my waist. I didn't know if she was awake or not. But her eyes were still closed so I figured she was sleeping. I stroked her hair.

"I love you too Joey." She breathed fluttering her eyes open. She stared up at me rubbing her eyes then grinned.

"You know, sometimes I stare at you and wonder how the fuck I ended up with someone as perfect as you. Anyone could've found you on the streets that day and I could be watching them living my dream but I found you Joey, and I could never ever forget that," she looked down and sighed, "actually you saved my life too." She muttered.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, it was after Drew cheated on me and it was when I wondered if I was really worth anything. I thought I coudn't have meant anything if he would go and cheat on me with someone like that. I-I was scrolling on YouTube and I saw a link to one of your videos. You really made me laugh so hard. I don't know where I'd be right now if I hadn't found you in time." She whispered into my shirt.

"You're everything to me Delilah. Everything. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you. Because I love you with all my might, and nothings gonna change that. Nothing." I whispered. She sniffled.

"I constantly have to pinch myself all the time to check to see if this is all a dream." She giggles.

"I certainly hope it's not." I smiled. She looks up at me seriously.

"We both know what's going through both our heads right now, just kiss me okay?" She laughs. I laugh back and kiss her dropping my hands to her waist. She bring her hands up to my neck. This keeps on a while until she releases.

"We always make up this way don't we?" I laugh.

"No ones complaining right?" Delilah giggles pushing her hair out her eyes. I laugh.

"Oh, look!" She whispers pulling out a box of choclate covered granola bars. Which were happily healthy.

"Oh!" I exclaimed taking one.

"And..." She trailed pulling out Arizona Watermelon Juices.

"What are these?" I asked.

"I tried these one time, they're really good." She giggles popping the top.

"Coolanya."I said drinking it.

"Yup." I grinned.

"I thought so sir Graceffa." She grinned.

"Delilah?" I asked.

"Yes Jo Jo?" She questioned.

"Can I have the honor of being your boyfriend again?" I ask.

"Of course Joey." She whispered snuggling up into my chest.
++++++++

THIS IS MOST DEFINENTLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER YET.

LITERALLY, IT IS TOO CUTE!

JUST FANTASIZE IT HAPPENING TO YOURSELF THOUGH.

*THE FEELZ!*

LUV YEW ALL.

BAIIII!!!!!!