Chapter 16

I groaned and rolled around in the bed and squint my eyes to adjust to the green light shining infront of me. 7:36 AM. Damn. I know I won't be getting back to sleep so I roll out of bed and stretch. I had on a huge oversized sweater that was of some college my mom went to that went right above my knee. I tip toed quietly down the steps into the kitchen. I glance at the smoring Joey. Gosh that was so hot! He slept over, again. This place was seriously like his second home. He was legit discussing to us yesterday about moving in I swear. I chuckle at the thought as I put toast in the toaster and pour a big glass of apple juice. The toast pops up and I take it out and spread nutella on it. Then I take a spoon and eat a huge spoonful of the nutella, because I had a thing for nutella. If nutella was a person. I'd totally date it. I munch on my toast walking back up the steps and going into my room. I push my hair behind my ear as I pull out my laptop. My eyes are still adjusting to tweets and stuff. I scroll down seeing things like hey follow me or don't steal Joey from me of I'll find you and cut you, ya bitch. Trust me those don't affect me. I actually enjoy reading peoples ways of torturing me if me and Joey ever ended up dating. I walk into the bathroom, because might as well take a shower because today was the meet and greet for one direction and Niall's birthday. The boys are doing an exclusive 100 person concert thing and a lucky fan gets to go up on stage and sing with them and then after that is the meet and greet.

(OMG BUT WHAT IF THEY ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS LIKE OMG)

I didn't feel like wearing one direction merch today anyways. I take my shower and put on some dark distressed skinny jeans, a thug life tank (because I'm living the thug life son), and tan combat boots. I walk back down the stairs and grab a bottle of brisk pink lemonade, because that was like my obsession. The concert didn't start until 3. It was already 8 AM. No one would be waking up soon so I decided to take a walk. I grab one of Joey's long sleeves (he was practically living here, told you) and walked out. It was real cold for a September in Cali actually. From what I've heard anyways. We've barely been here a month and so much has happened. OMG I'm ranting. It was really sunny out today and I was real happy for that. I couldn't believe today my crazy mofo was turning the same age as me. Like we're legit a one day difference. I smile at the thought still walking around until I'm dead lost.

"Just trace your steps Dee." I tell myself turning back around. Some guy approaches me.

"Hey." He says.

"I'm sorry for sounding rude, but who the fuck are you?" I ask him. He chuckles.

"You don't know me?" He asked.

"Shoud I?" I ask him. He smirks. Gosh I hate these type of guys, so mysterious and creepy. I hate that. He was like Drew. Wait what. I turn to look at him.

"What the fuck? Drew?" I ask. Guy smirks again and pulls down his shades so I see his cute emrald green eyes, wait do NOT fall in love with him.

"What do you want?" I sneer at him.

"Well, I bailed your father out th'other day..." He began. Oh no this cunt didn't.

"No..." I say to myself.

"Told me you said something about a boy." He said stepping closer to me. I try to take a step back.

"Leave me alone today's a good day and I don't want something like you to ruin it." I say trying to shove him off. He grabs both my wrists forcefully.

"I just have to make sure he knows your mine." He says lunging for my neck. And he was strong and wouldn't let me go until he was done. He lets go gladly pleased at the purplish bruise on my neck.

"See you around Delilah." He said walking off. I ran home and slammeed the door behind me and bawled my eyes out.

"Delilah?" Claire said running down the steps. Joey comes too.