1

"Good evening and welcome to the auditions of the West High winter talent show. I hope you enjoy the evening we have planned for you lovely audience." Miss Dreer mumbled down the mic.
"Do it Char!" Kelsy urged. "Yeah come on you're so good!" Leah encouraged. "Char Char Char!" Mila chanted. "Guys guys calm down! I don't want to sing this year, I never win or get runner up. I don't even come third! What's the point?" I moaned. "Do it for Justin" Mila winked.

I have been in love with Justin Bieber since Scooter tweeted 'Get ready for Justin Bieber'. I knew he was something special, and he was. He is the love of my life... yet i've never even met him. I see him every night... But in my dreams... I listen to him sing to me... but on my phone. I have supported him all the way and he doesn't even know I exist.

"Do it for Justin? Are you serious Mi? Like he'll ever see or hear me? Please!" I laughed. "Just shutup and get on stage, we signed you up last week without you knowing, you're next" Kelsy smiled. "Are you fucking serious!" I yelled. "Calm it with the swearing girl, it isn't attractive and Jordan Ross is looking right at you" Leah giggled. "What do you all see in him? He's a complete player! Apparently he slept with over 40 girls last summer" I informed. "So what, experienced... I like it" Leah laughed. "Leah! You're such a whore!" I joked. She pushed me playfully.

"Charlene Watt singing Nothing Like us"

"You put me down to sing nothing like us? Cute! Aw I love you guys!" I smiled. "But if you ever sign me up for something without me knowing again, i'll kill you all in your sleep. Love ya's"

"Um- thanks miss" I mumbled. I took a seat down on the chair provided and plugged in my guitar and took a deep breath.

"Lately i've been thinking, thinking 'bout what we had, I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah.
Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away, I wish that I could give you what you deserve."

I adored singing, it made me feel free. I got lost in the music every time I sung and it was my home on that stage."

"Caus' nothing can ever, ever replace you"

I could see Jordan Ross staring at me from the 3rd row back.

"Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah, you know there's no one, I can relate to. I know we won't find a love thats so true"

The whole crowd began to sing.

"Theres nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me, forever through the storm. Theres nothing like us, theres nothing like you and me, together."

The whole auditorium stood up and filled the room with applause, it was music to my ears. I took a gentle bow and skipped off the stage to Kelsy, Leah and Mila.

"You was amazing!" "Yeah you're so good Char!" "Congrats!" My friends chanted.

"I agree" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Jordan Ross stood with a huge grin on his face. "Um, thanks" I mumbled.
"Could you give us a minute girls?" Jordan asked Kelsy, Mila and Leah. "Sure" Kelsy and Leah winked. "Use protection!" Mila yelled. I laughed nervously.

"You were really good out there" Jordan beamed. "Thanks" I said looking at the ground. "Hey! Loosen up, calm down, I know I'm hot but I wont burn your eyes if you look at me" Jordan winked. He grabbed my shoulders and shook them. "Don't flatter yourself Jordan. I'm not nervous or anything i'm just still a bit stunned about singing in front of 2000 judgemental teenagers, so sorry about that your highness" I curtsied sarcastically and tuned to drastically walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
"What are you doing Jordan get off?" I ordered. "I know you like it, don't try and hide it baby" He pulled me into his chest. "Are you on something? Get off me you freak!" I yelled. He pouted his lips and kissed me hard on the lips and forced my lips open with his tongue and pushed it into my mouth. I intentionally bit his tongue so he would take it out of my mouth. "What the fuck are you doing Jordan? Back off!" I screamed. He forced his hands down my pants and grabbed my butt. I felt sick and filthy; my skin crawled with disgust. He forced me against a wall and put his hands up my top, I was scared for my life. "Jordan please, get off" I begged. A tear ran down my cheek. "Why are you crying? You want this I know you do!" He whispered in my ear. "No I don't, please Jordan get off. I won't tell anyone" I cried. "Tell people what Char? That you're a dirty whore and you begged me for it? Yeah?" He laughed evily. "No, no. I won't tell anyone anything, i'll just say you congratulated me on my performance. Please!" I begged. His hands were getting close to my breasts and I felt sick in the pit of my stomach. He was laughing and started to kiss my neck. It made me extrememly uncomfortable and I just wanted to die then and there, anything but what was happening. "Please" I whispered quietly.