14

"Wow!" I gasped. "It gorgeous! All the lights and oh Lord there's so many people!-". "Don't talk about the Lord that way!" Justin yelled. "Sorry" I laughed "I forgot how religious you are".

He glared at me.

"So how does it feel travelling in a cab that plenty have people have probably been sick in?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He gagged and breathed hard before replying.

"Well honestly I didn't think of that, but I wanted to get a New York cab so you and me both could experience it" He said without making eye contact, he was still breathing hard probably trying to hide that he was feeling extremely nauseous.

I smiled and looked out the window.

"Look! Justin look there's the statue of Liberty!" I yelled standing up grabbing his shoulder in excitement.

"Hey little missy could you please sit down? I'm driving here and I ain't paying no compensation if you hurt yo' self" The driver said harshly.

I opened my mouth to apologise when Justin interrupted me.

"Hey man leave it! She's new around here you ass!".

"Justin that was so mean!" I gasped. He looked away and sulked. "Come on we're here" Justin said before he climbed out.

"JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN"
"ARE YOU CHEATING ON SELENA?!"
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"
"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GIRL?!" The fans screamed.

The camera flashes were overwhelming but I smiled through it while Justin took pictures with his fans.

A fan had climbed over the fence and was hugging Justin, he looked terrified. Kenny dived onto them and pulled her off handing her to the security and police there. Justin just laughed.

"Hey you okay?" Justin shouted to me. "Yeah" I laughed. "Carry on i'm fine".

His shouting had triggered the paparazzi and they threw themselves at me.

"Who are you?"
"How do you know Justin Bieber?"
"Are you dating the rock star Justin Bieber?"
"What is your name?"
"How old are you?"
"Have you taken drugs?" I was showered with questions.

The camera flashes made me dizzy and I stepped back a few steps and almost fell over but a photographer caught me by my waist. He was much older then me.

"HEY!" I heard Justin yell. "What are you doing?!".

He pushed through the paparazzi and punched the man in the nose sending blood everywhere and he let go of me.
Everyone gasped in shock before the paparazzi took more pictures.

"Justin!!!" I screamed.

Justin was making a fist with his left hand towering over the man who was on the floor clutching his bloody nose terrified. His camera was smashed on the pavement.

"Justin please stop!!! He didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled but he wasn't listening.

He had his jaw clenched and his eyes scared me, he was a completely different person when he was angry.

"I swear to god if you touch her again I will kill you! She's not even 20 and you're what? 45? 50? I could get you done!" He threatened. "Justin!! I almost fell he caught me!" I screeched.

Justin loosened his fist and stared at me.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked peacefully. "Are you even listening to me?! He did nothing wrong!" I cried.

"Get in!" A car pulled up on the side of us and Scooter was inside.

Justin glanced at the car and glanced back at me. The paparazzi was still yelling but everything was a blur. I clambered into the car with Justin following closely behind and we sped off into New York.

"Justin he didn't hurt me I swear" I breathed. "I nearly fell and he caught me, the flashes were making me dizzy and I stepped backwards and nearly fell and that's when he caught me".

"Justin you're gonna be all over the papers!" Scooter yelled from a different direction.

"I know I-I-" Justin stuttered.

"This already happened with Selena! You put a guy in hospital for kissing her hand! You can't do this with every single girl! Your reputation is going downhill, you need to buck up your ideas kid or you're gonna suffer!" Scooter explained angrily.

"I know" Justin said sadly looking at his bloody knuckles. "Wait this happened with Selena?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm just protective and I can't help it, my mom had an abusive boyfriend when I was younger and my natural instinct is to just get mad when something like this happens" Justin muttered. "Oh i'm sorry" I apologised. "The world doesn't know about Gary and my mom, and i'd like to keep it that way" He said.

He looked up at me and smiled gently.

"I'm sorry" He said and fell into my hug. "It's okay, it's over now Justin" I whispered.