Yeah Boy, and Doll Face| 3

As awesome and amazing as everything was right now, I felt angry at myself.

The first words I had said in public in so long, made me sound like a stupid blubbering fangirl. Vic probably thought that. And because of my stupid stutter, I definitely sounded like I was going to explode into squeals and tackles.

Ellie had let go of the band member reluctantly, and the band member took off his hood. It was Jaime. I guess I should've known it was Jaime, because now that I look directly at the guys, I could see the distinguishing fwatures. Tony's cheek piercing, stretched ears, and hints of his tattoos beneath his hoodie peeking out on his neck. Mike's lean frame, long hair spilling out, tattoos peeking out. Jaime's hair, even covered, was still pretty noticeable. And Vic, his shortness, his hair, his skin... I'm surprised I didn't figure it out sooner.

Gage was looking at me, sitting in his spot at the booth. "Remy. I still want tacos."

I sighed and shook my head before whipping out my phone and texting him. 'I am not talking. Not in front of these guys.'

Gage shook his head at me when he read the text then got up and started ordering himself. I didn't like it when Gage was disappointed or mad at me.

"Damn it." Vic said again. "Now I have to order all over again."

Ellie looked up at Vic from where she was sitting next to Jaime, and smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I can pay for more if you want." Jaime chuckled next to her.

"It's okay, we do have money. We're not hobos, even if Vic looks like one, we're not." He smiled at Vic cheekily. Vic rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

"Yeah. I guess I wasn't that hungry..." Mike mumbled, taking his glasses off and folding them onto his shirt.

"Hey! Speak for yourself Mike! I'm starving!" Jaime stood up, carefully trying to step through the mixture of soda, tacos, and hot sauce, but failing miserably. He slipped on some Dr. Pepper, and fell into the muck, landing on his butt.

Everyone started laughing. Even the guy behind the counter started laughing his butt off, going back into the kitchen so he could take a breath. I admit, I felt a little bad laughing at Jaime (he was the only one not laughing, but pouting childishly), but his facial expression was priceless!

Vic was laughing the hardest, holding his gut, pointing at Jaime. He tried several times to keep a straight face, but when he looked at a pitiful Jaime with tavo meat in his hair and hot sauce all over his face, he went into another laughing fit.

I could tell Jaime was getting a little fed up with being laughed at.

"Ha ha ha. Let's all sit around and make fun of Jaime for having lettuce stuck in places the sun never shimes on." He laughed humorlessly. I knew he wanted us to stop, but everyone only laughed harder.

Jaime grabbed a fistful of the nasty, squishy, brown stuff, and immediately, everyone except Vic, sobered.

Vic stopped when he heard nothing. Then he saw Jaime's fist that was raised and poised to throw.

"Sorry for laughing at you, Hime. Just, put down, the nasty stuff." Vic said.

Jaime threw the stuff anyway, hitting Vic in the face. Everyone laughed again.

Vic whipped the gunk out of his eyes with both his hands and sighed. "Great. Now we can't eat at all because we have to go and clean up before the show." Jaime crawled on his hands amd knees to the booth and sat next to Ellie who was still giggling. I thought it was pretty smart. That he didn't get up again cause he'd slip. I guess he'd seen enough cartoons to know that.