Yeah Boy, and Doll Face| 4

< a/n: hey my lovely people! I'm so excited for this story! I have big plans for it! I also meed help! Twelve bands! I'm writing another story and I'm going to need about four more. I'm putting BVB, PTV, SWS, BOTDF, BMTH, ATL, AA, nevershoutnever, but who else! You decide!>

†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡††‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†‡†

Mike tapped on Vic's window and we all jumped apart.

Vic opened his door and hopped out, quickly heading to Pierce the Veil's tour bus. Probably to clean up. Jaime followed him. Tony oopened the door for me and Ellie, helping us out of the car. Mike grabbed our arms, pulling us to the bus after Vic and Jaime. Gage was behind us, talking with Tony.

"Watch your step." Mike cautioned, walking ahead of us and plopping onto a couch.

Tony, Gage, Ellie, and I all stepped onto the bus.

Tony headed to the fridge, grabbing a Monster and tossing it to Mike who easily caught it and popped it open. "Kevin's not gonna be happy." Tony said, opening a compartment and handing Gage, Ellie, and I each backstage passes.

"Who's Kevin?" Gage asked.

"Tour manager." Mike mumbled sipping the Monster.

Not a moment after he said so, Pierce the Veil's tour manager stormed onto the bus. "Where the hell have you guys been?! We start in ten minutes! Where's Vic and Jaime?!" Dave gestured with his hands.

"Dave, it's okay man, we're right here." Vic said coming out of the back with Jaime, patting Dave's back.

Dave glanced at us suspiciously. "And who are these people?"

Jaime came behind us, wrapping his arms around our shoulders. "These are our new buds. We found them at Taco Bell. Can we keep them? Pweeaaasssee?" Jaime squeezed our shoulders and added a puppy face. I saw Mike roll his eyes.

Ellie giggled. "Fine. But you pay for them." Dave smirked.

Vic frowned. "They aren't those kind of people Kev."

"Whatever." Dave chuckled then yelled, "Everyone! We go on in two minutes! Positions!"

The boys all scrambled, pushing us to the side stage, and getting ready. They did a little chant then went on stage. It was really cool to see. The crowd was screaming and bouncing around, yelling random stuff to different guys in the band.

"Hey my peoples! Are you ready for this tonight?" Vic yelled into the microphone. "I know I am!"

"Where's Kellin?!" A fan in the front screamed. I had forgotten that Sleeping With Sirens was on this tour with Pierce the Veil.

Vic heard. He feigned hurt. "You want that! What about me? But, no. He's in the back. Hold on." He held up one finger and turned around with the microphone. Then he yelled into the microphone, "KELLIN! WHERE ARE YOU!! YOU'RE COMING ON!!"

Kellin came running onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. "Hullo." He said it in a horrible english accent.  

"Okay is that good?!" Vic teased and everyone screamed and clapped. "Let's get this started then!" And they started the concert with King for a Day.  

Listening to these amazing people and their amazing, inspiring music made my chest hurt. My eyes started watering. I began to do one of the things I do best: 

o v e r t h i n k. 

Sometimes I feel so small... and so stupid. I feel like a fake twit who doesn't do anything right. I lie. I cheat - not on boyfriends though because I've never had one. Never had the courage to let people take care of me. I hurt people.