Yeah Boy, and Doll Face] 7

Man. I don't think I've ever felt so disappointed in myself. I've been disappointed in myself of course, lots of times, but not this bad. I felt bad that I had upset Gage, but then again, I wasn't. It wasn't necessarily his fault my life was crap, or that I was born with many disorders. He didn't even know I cut. He doesn't know I have depression. He doesn't know I go to the doctor regularly. He doesn't even know i have a doctor. 

When, I walked back in, Ellie, was by the door, wondering what was going on. "Remy? He said your real name. He sounded really ticked off. What's wrong?" 

I shook my head and walked to the kitchen to grab my car keys. "Are we going to check on the shop?" I changed the subject. I already hurt one person in one day, I didn't want to hurt another person that I cared for. 

"Oh um, okay." She frowned but didn't question what had happened any further, which I was incredibly grateful of. 

We drove to my cute little tattoo shop crammed in between the coffee shop and book store in a little outlet mall in silence. We had Bring Me The Horizon blasting, but we didn't sing. I guess we were too lost in our thoughts. I know I was. I hated thinking. I hated going to bed because that's when the true demons came out. I have demons all day, but at night, they were way worse. During day, I actually had a chance to escape. Through my art and my music. 

I being the owner of this awesome little shop, got to take breaks whenever I didn't have a customer to work on. And I let the others who worked there have breaks too. I let the employees put up all their posters from home on the walls so every wall was filled with posters of bands and movies and shows and games. I loved how it turned out. 

There were no customers today, but my two other employees, Dan and Jill, were here. "Morning Remy. Morning Ellie." Dan was drinking his coffee and leaning against a chair. Dan and Jill were a year or two younger than me. We didn't really hang out, but we were friends. 

I smiled and waved at them both.

"How was the shop yesterday?" Ellie asked.

"It was regular. A few guys came in asking for you though Remy." I rolled my eyes at Jill. My employees loved to tease me about my forever alone-ness.

"What few guys?" I asked anyways.

Dan shrugged. "A few jerks who looked drunk."

I rolled my eyes again. "That's nice. Are there any appointments today?"

"Um," Jill looked at the planner at the front desk, "No."

"That's good. You can leave if you want. I'm not going to be here until tomorrow. Just make sure you lock up." I told them, walking back to my car with Ellie trailing behind me.

I'm not sure if I'm ready to see Gage again. I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Pierce the Veil wants to see us again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I hate this chapter. It's just a filler.

But I love the gif on the side.

And I may be writing a new story soon.

Ive decided this will just be a short story. Maybe..