Yeah Boy, and Doll Face| 2

Ellie is an amazing person. She's likable, artistic, and knows how to make me look presentable.  

Turning my rat's nest, bed head into waves of glossy, beautiful hair, is a feat that is almost impossible. But she managed it. She put me in an awesome Pierce the Veil band t-shirt, ripped black jean shorts (since it was summer), and my gray Chuck Taylors. She gave me a natural sweep of makeup and we were all done in less than an hour.  

"Th-th-ank you Ell." I mumbled appreciatively.  

She was getting ready herself, putting on some dark eye shadow. "No problem! What time are we going. It's starting at 5:00 right?"  

I glanced at my phone. It was already 3:45 and Gage was wanting to leave at 4:30 to make sure we got our spots in the front. Gage had won the front row tickets on some radio game show a couple weeks ago after the tickets had supposedly 'sold out.'  

"I-in ab-about 30 m-minutes." I told her, shoving my phone back in my back pocket.  

"That should give us plenty of time to eat!"  

When it came to food, we were all professionals. We ate everthing edible. And we were always, A l w a y s, hungry. But today, I wasn't as hungry. I guess it was just my nerves. Or the fact that we just ate not 20 minutes ago.  

I grabbed my red light saber that was in the corner of my room and hit her side, making her jump. "W-we don't ha-have enough ti-time! W-we le-leave in a f-few!"  

"Fine." She sighed, exasperated. "Your lucky I wasn't putting on eyeliner; I could've stabbed my eye out and we'd miss the concert. We'll eat after the concert. I guess we can just sit and admire how hot we look and gaze dreamily at all of the amazing posters on your wall."  

And that's just what we did. Staring at PTV, BVB, BMTH, and so many other amazing people. Until Gage walked in telling us we had to go now, and I'm ashamed to say it, but we both gave a weird girly squeal that made Gage look at us weirdly. Which is saying a lot.  

I made sure I had my phone, my wallet, a Sharpie, and headphones. I looked at my phone, it was just now 4:00. Why were we... oh. Gage probably wanted to go get food before the show because he knew he'd be starving the whole time.  

I could tell Ellie was thinking the same thing cause she smirked and said, "How about we get some tacos in dedication to the best Mexicans ever!" Gage nodded, doing a cute little dance where he stood. 

I didn't say anything, but silently seethed. If we didn't get our spots, I swear I would kill them both slowly and painfully.  

Ellie wrapped her arms around our necks and led us out of my room and out the front door back to Gage's truck.  

I guess I was a little hungry. And tacos really did sound good. So I let Gage drive us to the nearest taco heaven: Taco Bell.  

It was around the corner from where the concert was at. Small and brightly painted purple it stood. It made me felt alone which is really weird because I'm not. I have Ellie and Gage and my music. And my comfort food: cherries, pecans and cream ice cream, tacos, and girl scout thin mint cookies.  

Maybe that's why I felt lonely. One of my comfort foods was here.  

We all hopped out of the car, slamming the car doors behind us. There was only two cars in the parking lot and when we slammed the doors, there was an eerie echo.  

Ellie and I were discussing whether or not Fuenciado was real. She thought so and I thought it was just something the fans made.  

We walked slowly, timidly to the front door.  

"Are we sure ots even open?" Gage stopped us outside. "Oh and ... NOT IT!" His voice echoed through the parking lot.  

I was confused why he would say - "NOT IT EITHER!! Sorry Remy. But your ordering for us."  

Oh no. I couldn't do that. I haven't talked to anyone but those two in years. I wasn't going to break that record!  

I shook my head vigorously. "N-no! He-hell n-n-no!"  

Gage put his hand on my shoulder. "You know what we want. Now go order it." He pushed through the door, yelling out, "WHAT TIME IS IT!" 

Ellie smiled. That was their 'thing.' "IT'S TACO TIME!" She screamed slamming through the door and running to a booth in the middle of the room. There was five other people here, one being the guy behind the counter. Three were sitting in the booth behind ours, one guy was at the counter. They were all wearing either a hood or hat, amd sunglasses, even though we were inside. I was sure I saw them chuckle.  

I felt shaky. I didn't want to go up there alone. But I did because I knew that if I didn't come back with tacos, I'd be in trouble. I knew never to get in the way of my brother and his food.  

The man in front of me was wearing a navy hoodie, a hat underneath, and some sunglasses.  

They kind of freaked me out. I didn't know whether they were robbers that were going to pull out guns at any moment and kill us all then steal our tickets to the concert, or what?  

It made me even more nervous.  

As the man behind me turned, trying to balance two trays and four large drinks back to his table, a sudden high pitch squeal made us both whip our heads up. The man, whipped his head up so fast, he dropped his trays and his sunglasses fell off his face.  

I didn't look at his face, I was too busy looking at Ellie who was hugging one of the guys at the table. And Gage was just staring at them in shock.  

"Omigodomigodomigod! You guys are amazing! I love you!" Ellie squealed, squeezing the guy tighter.  

I heard a sigh. "Dammit!"  

Oh god. I would know that voice anywhere.  

I turned to the man, wide-eyed.  

He stared at me back.  

"Y-yo-you're V-Vic F-Fuentes."  

He held his hands up, letting go off the one drink he'd saved. "Okay, I swear if you don't do what she just did, I'll give you and your friends backstage passes." He said quickly.  

I nodded and didn't say anything else.  

I didn't want him to hear my horrible voice.