Chapter 11

- Chris

I was sitting and watching television. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Abby used to talk about wanting to watch The Breakfast Club with me and I thought that was the corniest thing I had ever heard of.

But, I was so torn up about having to break up with Abby... Even though I wasn't sure what it was that we had. I think we were dating, but on the other hand I felt like we hadn't even begun.

I had never actually cried over a girl before and I had never loved one either. Besides my mom I never even thought I was capable of love and all this crying made me feel weak and vulnerable. Like I was pussy.

There was a soft knock on the door and I called for the person to come in. The knob twisted and the door was pushed wide open. I squinted my eyes as I gazed at a girl standing in the door way wearing a white tank top and black booty shorts. She was bad as fuck.

From her hair down to her toes she was bad as mother fucker. Her thick thighs and delicious booty. Her nice set a boobs and juicy lips.

"You have the wrong room," I said trying not to bite my lip.

"It's me... Abby," the girl replied. I looked at her up and down, the only Abby I knew was Abelle and she didn't look anything like this girl.

"I don't know an Abby," I stated confused. "I think you have the wrong room."

"No, it's me Abelle," she responded taking a few steps inside. I blinked my eyes a few times.

"ABELLE?!" I shouted in shock. She nodded her head as she made her way to my bedside.

"W-what happened?" I asked furrowing my eye brows.

"I wanted to try something different," she answered. "Do you like it?" Hell no. This was NOT her. This wasn't the girl I fell in love with and the girl that taught me to be good. I don't like this on her at all. I choked down my words.

"No," I replied.

"Excuse me?" she said with anger in her voice.

"I said no," I repeated. "This ain't what attracted me to you, Abelle,"

"You were attracted to me before I said my fuckin' name!" she shouted. I cocked my head back, not believing my ears. She never cussed like that before.

"I'm attracted to YOU," I corrected.

"And?" she spat crossing her arms. "What the fuck is 'Me'?"

"I was attracted to YOU. The nice and sweet and safe girl who wore glasses. You persuaded me to change more than anyone. The kind hearted you. Not THIS," I explained.

"Fuck you," she retorted angrily. "I did this for YOU. And you don't even-- UGH!" She stamped out angrily, leaving me flabbergasted and dumbfounded. She never did things like this. What had gotten into her?!

- Abelle

Fuck him. Fuck my mom. Fuck my dad. Fuck Trevor. Fuck school. Fuck anyone that doubted me. I was going to be truly a bad ass and no one was going to say shit to me about it. It was time for this nice and sweet Abelle to leave. And leave for good.

I grabbed Shayne's arm and dragged her out of the hospital angrily. Her magazine fell to the floor and she tripped several times, but I didn't care. She stared at me like I was insane and pulled away.

"What's going on, Abby?" she asked looking into my eyes. I was so angry, I was crying profusely and hadn't realized it.

"Everybody is gunna quit calling me Abby. I sound like a child," I said through my teeth. God I was fuming.

"Did something happen with Chris?" she questioned touching my elbow. I wiped my eyes quickly.

"Who's Chris? If you're talking about that one in there, he's dead to me," I replied. Her mouth fell ajar and I motioned her to come on. I wanted to get ready for that party. I needed something to take my mind off of that nigga.

***

Shayne and I snapped pictures with each other posting them on Instagram and Facebook. We knew we looked sexy. I was dressed in a tight royal blue dress that exposed my entire back and white heels. I had a cute little Hello Kitty band-aid over the healing gun shot wound on my hand. Shayne wore a tight cheetah print strapless dress, red bottoms, and red lipstick.

"I'm gunna show you how to make an entrance, girl," Shayne said fixing her breasts in the mirror. "Then imma show you how to party." I smiled at the thought of us turning heads at one of the hottest parties I'd ever go to in my life. Drake was supposed to be hosting it, so of course we had to make sure he noticed us.

After making sure we looked perfect, we got in her car and started towards the suburbs. My phone was vibrating over and over again with texts and calls from Chris. From the messages, he wanted to talk it out and fix things, but really I didn't give a fuck about him anymore. He was truly dead to me.

"Head up, do the walk I told you, and look like you run shit," Shayne whispered as we approached the door to the house. I nodded and began to strut with her. We opened the door and just like she said would happen, all eyes were on us. And damn, did we look like we owned shit.

I didn't see Drake anywhere, but I'm sure he saw us. We strutted to the bar and men started to order us drinks almost instantly. We only drank the beverages that we watched the bartender make and bring to us. We were being wild, but not stupid.

"I'm gunna go dance. Okay?" Shayne said in my ear.

"Yeah, you good," I replied nodding my head. "I'll be fine." She kissed my cheek and then grabbed a random guys hand and began to dance with him in the middle of the dance floor. I watched her and smiled.

Even though I said Chris was dead to me, I still missed him and still couldn't get him out of my head. He was the one that broke me out of my shell in the first place, and the one that told me to loosen up. I had never actually pictured myself without him and if this was how it felt... I didn't like it at all.

"Can I get you a drink?" A voice asked in my ear. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up seeing Drake standing directly next to me. I almost died. His clean cut beard and fresh hair cut, his pearly white smile, and good smelling cologne had me hypnotized.

I nodded my head and watched as he called the bartender over and asked for a cup of Ciroc with ice. The bartender got right on it and then he took a seat in front of me.

"What's yo name, sweetheart?" He asked leaning into my ear.

"Abelle," I answered into his.

"Aubrey, but you can call me Drake," he replied.

"I think I'll just call you Aubrey," I responded with a smile. He laughed showing me his wide smile.

"Imma call you Belle," he teased. I stale faced him.

"Nah, you make me sound like a little girl," I retorted pushing him playful.

"Oh so you a big girl huh? You tough," he joked. I sipped my drink and nodded my head with an amused smile.

"Come with me," he said grabbing my hand. I smiled and followed him through the crowd of people.

I quickly told Shayne that I was going with Drake and I'd be back soon. She winked at me and slid me a condom, pissing me off, and amusing me all at once.

Drake took me to the lower level of the house where niggas was smokin weed and getting laid. On the inside I was uncomfortable and scared out of my mind, but on the outside I was acting like this was nothing new.

He took me into a room with only a bed and two chairs in it and closed the door behind us. I sat down in one of the chairs and crossed my legs. I didn't ask any questions because I didn't want to seem nervous.

I watched as he reached under the bed and pulled out a shoe box. He sat in a chair and placed the box in his lap. He opened it and there was a whole kit to roll a blunt inside. Weed, rolling papers, and a lighter. He took out the rolling papers and took a little bit of the weed and placed it on the paper.

"I know you got a story. Let's hear it," he said as he prepared the blunt.

"Uh... I just met you," I replied trying to hide the nervousness in my voice. If Chris was here he would tell me not to do this... But I needed to take a risk if I wanted to be bad.

"And?" he responded licking the paper.

"Maybe you should spend a little time with me and find out," I stated raising an eye brow.

"Maybe I will," he smiled. He examined his finished product and then looked up at me then looked down at it. My heart was pounding.

"You want to take the first hit?" he asked. I swallowed all of my instincts that told me no and nodded my head. I took it from him and placed it in between my lips grabbed the lighter and lit it up, taking my first puff. And that's where everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, changed.