Annabeth

She woke uo and headed to breakfast, sitting back to back with Percy and Jason.

"What's your schedule?" Jason asked.

"Transfiguration with Slytherin first, then Charms with you guys, DADA with hufflepuff, Care of magical creatures with Slytherin, lunch, Potions with Hufflepuff, and History of Magic with you guys," Annabeth said.

"Good luck with transfiguration and creatures class," Percy said, "your gonna need it if Pipers in those classes."

"Bro so is my sister," Jason said, "She and Piper are roomates she told me."

"Bless her soul," Percy said.

Annabeth headed to her first class after breakfast.

She sat next to Leo, the boy she met the other day. He was fiddling with a new machine under his desk.

"What do you got there," she said. She startled him and he accidentally smashed it into the desk.

"Oh I'm so sor-"

"Don't be I can fix it," he said, "reparo."

The machine returned to its former state.

Before Annabeth could asked what it did the girl across from Annabeth tripped a girl with brown hair and snickered.

"What was that for?" She asked while helping the girl gather her books, "what did she do to-"

She saw the girl was Piper.

"Oh," she handed Piper her last few books and left her alone.

Piper quickly hurried away.

Piper usually would've threatened the girl and then walk away already wearing her scheming expression, planning her next prank.

But she just ran away quickly.

Annabeth was going to get to the bottom of this. By the end of class she learned how to turn a pillow into a rabbit and had 6 theories on why Piper was acting strange.