Annabeth

3 years later

Annabeth had just sat down with her two best friends, Percy and Jason on the Hogwarts express.

As they were about closed the door a familiar person stuck their hand in and pushed the door back, letting themself in.

Piper McLean.

"What do you want Piper?" Annabeth asked with annoyance.

"To sit, everywhere else is full," Piper said.

Annabeth looked across the isle, a compartment was open right next to them.

"That one isn't full, why don't you sit there," Annabeth said.

"Just because I'm in Slytherin doesn't mean I don't have feelings Annabeth," Piper said.

"Funny you should say that when you clearly have bo human respect for others," Percy said, "like the time you tried to be friends with us on halloween and gave us candy onions instead of candy apples, or when you pour polyjuice potion into my pumpkin juice and I looked like a horse for a week, or when you-"

"I get it," she snapped, "I'm a terrible person and no one likes me."

There was nothing that hinted she was joking in her voice, Annabeth could tell that somehing was wrong with Piper.

Someone walked past the compartment: Pipers best friend Drew Tanaka, fellow Slytherin.

"Theres Drew, don't you wanna sit with her?" Jason said nervously, his biggest fear were Slytherins.

"Why do you think I'm here with you guys? Shes a backstabbing lowlife bi-"

"We got it," Annabeth cut her off.

"Umm, could you leave? Please? Don't hurt me!" Jason said in a small voice, he was really terrified of slytherins.

Piper looked slightly hurt, "Sorry if I'm trying to be nice, I suppose it would be an outrage if a slytherin of all people would be nice. I'll be going. I can't say it was pleasant seeing you all again," she said and left to sit by herself.

"It's almost ironic to see someone as mean as her talk about feelings," Percy said. He and Piper had a long history.