Piper

By the time Madame Pomfrey came back to give Piper the ok to go to class, she felt perfect.

She had a date with her dream boy.

She went back to Slytherin dorm and saw Thalia getting ready by her bunk.

"Hey Thals," she said, trying to sound casual. But on the inside she was doing backflips.

"How did he ask you," Thalia said, "sorry that came out of nowhere but tell me he didn't embarass himself. I can't let my baby brother act like a fool around my friends you know?"

Piper laughed, "he was sweet about it, yeah, sweet."

She tried to supress herself from smiling and seeming too excited about it. But she supressed it too much.

"You turned him down didn't you," Thalia said, she looked disappointed, "I almost forgot you had a crush on someone."

"Huh?" Piper looked confused, "I didn't turn him down. Thals he is the guy I have a crush on."

"Oh for a moment there you didn't seem excited or anything," she sighed in relief, "you wanna freak out right now don't you? C'mon I know you Piper."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" Piper squealed, "I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS I KNEW BEING NICE AND NOT PRANKING PEOPLE WOULD GET ME SOMEWHERE NOW I HAVE FRIENDS AND A HOT DATE AND-"

"Easy tiger that's my brother you're talking about," Thalia laughed then her face turned serious, "keep your voice down."

"What? Why?" Pipers voice dropped.

"The rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin," she said in a hushed tone, "Us two are the only Slytherins left who like the Gryffindors. Piper you gotta be careful about this. I don't wanna see you get hurt again," her voice sounded shaky, "and neither would Jason."

Piper knew Thalia was right. She sunk into her bed, if people knew...

It would be an outrage...