Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Camerons P.O.V

"Hey bro we need to talk" I said while I was walking into his room. He looked a bit suspicious to be honest, but i took no notice.

"What's the matter cam ?"

"Emma dumped me"

"Why is that bro?"

"Why what have i done?"

"She only used me to get close to you"

"Oh im sorry cam i didnt even know her to be fair"

"I know its not your fault i just keep getting hurt" I lay next to him.

I heard a phone go off i looked at mine and it was Brooke. What does she want ? I walked out of the room to mine and answered it.

"Hey brooke" i answered my phone acting cool.

"Hey Cammy, i was wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow since its thursday tomorrow and we,re both busy on friday"

"Urm yeah sure"

"Great ill meet you outside about 2ish?"

"Cool i'll see you tomorrow" i put my phone down and jumped into bed.

I heard a racket coming from Masons room, i ignored it, it was probably just another whore after him and slept with him. Why cant i get girls like my brother can, ive only slept with two girls, but my brother told everyone that i was a stud just so i wouldnt get picked on. THis caused me being a jock in high school it was pretty good thats how i slept with two girls. I drifted off to sleep thinking about my date tomorrow.

It was a beautiful Thursday morning, it was 10am, and i was in a wonderful happy mood. I went downstairs and my brother Mason and his agent was sat in the dining room talking he looked really miserable. I walked into the living to find my earphones, i remembered i put them on the table in the dining room. I walked into the dining room and asked Mason if he's busy.

"Hey bro are you busy a moment, so i could get my earphones"

"Yes i am" He snapped.

"Ill just quickly get them"

"Go cam im busy"

"Bye"

What was wrong with him today, anybody swear he've lost his buisness but i knew he havent because i saw him doing the paperwork, well at least i thought it was the buisness paper work. Anyways, I put my earphones on and started making some apple pancakes, my favoruite breakfast for a perfect day. I sat on the breakfast table once i made my pancakes, and started eating them and then Mason came in and sat by me.

************************************************************************

Mason's P.O.V

How the hell did he get a date off her and i cant? Is she going out with him to get at me? Or even is she playing me to get closer to Cameron? Whatever shes doing i want to know.

"Hey bro whats the matter?" Cam asked.

"Nothing cam, just stressed today. Trying to organise your party for tomorrow and i cant get the staff for it."I lied, i was pissed off because he could have a date and i couldnt say anything about me wanting brooke.

"Oh thank you bro, but why dont me and brooke have a joint party in here it wont cost you much honest" He grinned at me.

"I guess we could, i'll talk to brookes mum and dad later"

"Bro you'll never guess what?"

"It's your birthday tomorrow?"

"No, well yeah but thats not what im going to say " He chuckled