Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Adrian is my brother. The FBI had given him an ultimation to either go to jail for the rest of his life or help them bring Mason down"

"Your his sister??"

"Yeah, we didn't want anyone to know, because he's a jerk and im a nerd as he calls it"

"Well thats harsh"

"No its okay i can be myself and not have him shout at scream to me while i am at parties"

"Well that is true" We giggled.

"So it is true what he said to me" I mumbled to myself.

"What is true?"

"That he is not coming after me like cameron had said, but why would cameron say that?"

"Well, cameron has feelings for you, so obviously he wont say that adrian is protecting you from mason. He is going to say he is coming for you so that you won't go near him"

"How do you know all this?"

"Adrian is my brother we do talk in his hideout as they call it. Also Jordan told me some of it because he is my brothers best mate after all"

"Yeah that is true"

"Anymore questions?"

"When is the next party?" We burst out laughing.

Night had fallen and me and sophia had fell asleep on our bed's while doing our project/assignments. There was a knock on the door and i woke up straight away. Sophia had snored very loudly and put the pillow on her head. I laughed quietly at this. I went to my wardrope to grab a jacket it was quite chilly tonight and i only had shorts and a crop top on. I opened the door and it was Adrian.

"Oh urm is sophia awake?"

"No she's in a deep snoring sleep" I giggled.

"Oh okay" He went to turn and leave.

"Adrian"

"yes?"

"Thank you."

"For what all i asked was sophia there?"

"For protecting me, sophia had explained everything to me. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Are you tired?"

"No why?"

"Put some shoes on quickly"

"Why?"

"I'm going to take you somewhere"

So i ran into my room quietly and changed my shorts to joggers and threw my trainers on.

"You ready yet ?"

"yes all done"

So me and adrian walked through the quiet hallways, to the back of the univeristy.

"Why are we at the back?" I asked.

Then he helped me over the fence, and i saw a old looking house.

"This is why" He smiled at me.

We walked to the old looking house and he walked straight it. I am guessing it is his. As we walked in the place was bright. All the lights was on. There was a new looking sofa there with a flat screen tv in the living room. The kitchen looked brand new. He walked me into the living room and sat me down, then he made his way to the kitchen.

"Want a beer?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"No thanks i don,t drink at 2 am " I chuckled.

5 minutes later he had come in with a hot chocolate for me and a beer for him. He sat down beside me.