Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We left for our date. Cameron was looking really nervous i had to calm him down.

"Cammy, stop being so nervous its me brooke."

"Heres my car" He smirked

"Wow this is really nice" I was shocked. Cameron had a better car than Mason. Cameron had a red ferrari enzo. Yes i am good with cars, blame my brother.

"Thanks, i earned it"

"How" i was questioning him.

"I work for my brother duh"

"Oh, perks of having a millionaire for a brother?" I smirked.

"Oh yeah!" We started giggling.

I got into his car and it was way different to mason's. I really need to stop comparing cameron to mason, I don't wanna talk about him aswell as not seeing him. We parked up to the cinema, Cameron had planned all this date.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked me. I looked at the bored and saw a list of films. I scanned my eyes down to the middle and saw Fast and Furious 6 showing in 10 minutes we got to see that im a big fan of vin diesel and paul walker. Also Cameron and I have a shared love for cars.

"Fast and Furious 6" I replied excitedly.

"A fan of cars?" He asked while he paid for our tickets.

"Yeah and the actors" I winked at him.

"Come on lets take a seat" He smirked at me. I held his arm walking into the cinema. As we watched the film i couldnt help but notice people looking at us because of cameron he is the millionaires brother. As the film ended, i saw cameron with his arm around me, he was relaxed for a change. He sneakily put his arm around me and I giggled a little.

"What's so funny?" He whispered to me.

"Nothing" I grinned at him and someone turned around and shushed us.

"No you shut up" Cameron looked at me and smirked. I looked towards the person who was sushing us and he spoke again.

"You better keep your girlfriend on a leash or at least gag her through a film" He huffed and his girlfriend turned around to look at us.

"Shut up you lot I am trying to watch a film here" I giggled a little at her face.

"What you laughing at bitch?" She said as she saw me laughing.

"I am no dog" I looked at the man "and i'm no bitch" I looked at the girl"

"Excuse me I will have to ask you to leave you are disturbing the film for others" The security came towards the four of us and escorted us from the screening.

I huffed and grabbed Cameron's hand and stormed out of the cinema. The man and his dog, his girlfriend, came outside shouting at each other. I grabbed Cameron's hand and snuggled into him knowing we was going to be in an arguement with these two strangers. Cameron looked down at me and winked.

"What the hell is your problem?" The girl shouted to me and she was in my face.

"If I wanted the weather I would ask for it" I said as I wiped my face from the saliva that she spat in my face while she shouted.

"Whatever" She huffed and turned to the man. I looked at him and took in his features. He was tall and skinny, he had red hair and brown eyes, he wore jeans, white top with a leather jacket on .

"Baby shout at them" She whined, urgh her voice is so squeaky.

"Leave me to it" He said and his voice was so deep. He walked towards us and Cameron pushed me out of the way. The man threw a punch at Cameron and caught his lip, Cam wiped the blood from his lip and threw a punch at the man and caught him in the eye. The man fell to the floor and the squeaky girl ran to him.

"Baby" She wined, she stood up and came towards me but before she could do anything I slapped her across the face and Cam grabbed my hand and dragged me into his car. We put our seatbelts on and Cameron sped off, without saying a word. I finally broke the silence.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't worry" He chuckled.

"You threw an awesome punch if that helps" I smiled at him and I saw him smirking at me.

"Thanks. Fancy grabbing a bite to eat?"

"Sure. Where to?"

"It's up to you"

"Harvesters"

*After the meal*

We finished our meal and Cameron being the gentleman like he is, refused for me to pay half of the bill and he paid for it all. We fancied a walk so he drove us to the park and he parked right infront of it. It was getting dark and we was walking through the park back to the car.

"Thank you for today, I really enjoyed it " I kissed him on the cheek and hopped into the car.

On the way home it was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. We arrived at our homes and he stopped the car.

"I have enjoyed today" He broke the silence.

"Yeah me too"

"So urm thanks" He stepped out of his car and opened my door.

"Thank you" I smiled at him. He locked the car and walked me to my door.

"Goodnight Brooke"

"Goodnight Cam"

He leaned in to kiss me and the door swung open behind us. We looked at the door and my brother was there in his pjarmer bottoms and topless. Every girl would like to see this but this is disgusting especially because I am his sister.

"Goodnight Brooke" Cam said and he walked to his house really fast.

"Night" I whispered then turned around and glared at my annoying brother.

"What? Just came out for fresh air"

"Whatever" I stormed passed him and saw my mother gleaming at me.

"Yes mum?"

"Nothing" She winked at me and walked back into the living room.

"Oh and Brooke"

"yes dear brother"

"Goodnight" He winked at me and walked passed me into his room. Urgh what a jerk.