Chapter 11

Chapter 11.

It was about 3 am in the morning. I woke up with a fright i heard someone rattling downstairs. I was the only one here, Craig was at his friend's house and mam was in austrailia. Who else could it be?. I hid under the blankets as footsteps came clearer. I peaked up out of the blanket's. There he was. Mr Mason Trent. Standing in the doorway of my room, trouser hung from his hips, shirt unbuttoned. How did he get in here i don't know, but i knew that he wasn't here just for a chat. He was drunk i could tell the way he was standing.

"Hello baby, missed me?"

"Mason what the hell are you doing here?"

"Coming for my baby"

"Mason your drunk get out"

"But babe i need you"

"What happened Mason?"

"You, why do you have to be with my brother, I said i wanted you but that wasn't enough?"

"Mason go!"

Mason passed out on my bed. Great just what i needed. I went to my brother's room and fell asleep in there as a certain someone has took over my bed. I woke up in the morning to find Mason next to me. What the heck! He passed out on my bed and now he is right next to me in Craig's bed. I kicked him to wake him up but he wouldn't budge. I had an idea that would get him back for passing out on me. I walked to the bathroom and found a plastic cup and filled it with water. I walked to Craig's bedroom and found Mason sprawled out on the bed so i took the cup and poured the freezing cold water over him.

"What the fuck!" Mason shouted as he shot up from the bed. I just burst out laughing i couldn't help myself.

"Why did you do that for?" He snapped as he was glaring at me.

"It's your own fault you shouldn't of passed out in my bed then follow me into my brother's" I snapped back, trying to hold my laughter.

"What do you mean passed out ?"

"Do you remember anything?"

"I was at the bar with a few of my friends and that's it"

"Do you remember saying that you need me, asking why am i with your brother?" I chuckled as i recall the memory.

"You serious?  I need to go home. What day is it?"

"Monday 12pm, why ?"

"Shit!"

I watched him run about grabbing his phone, his wallet and other things in facination. Next thing i knew was that i was left on my own. I decided to spend the day in the house on my own. So i threw on some tunes and started dancing around while cleaning the house for my mum since i am going to uni tomorrow. I am so excited. A letter had come for me from my dad, with money in it and a little note.

- Brooky, here is some money for a car for you to get to uni, since i didn't spend your 18th with you. Love Dad xx-

Wow there must be at least 2 grand in here, i will have to go out and get a car tomorrow morning before i leave for uni. I done a little happy dance, then made my way to the kitchen to cook up some breakfast. Half hour had past and i was sat on the breakfast bar eating my breakfast while reading things about uni on my laptop. The door was slammed shut.

"Brooke you up?" My brother shouted.

"Yes im in the living room doing some research" I shouted back only to realise he was behind me.

"Okay no need to shout" HE laughed as he took a seat next to me, nicking a peace of my pancakes and looking at the research i had found on the internet.

"Well the pancakes are beautiful by the way"

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem and this uni looks good. Just don't get to drunk at any of the party's in uni"

"I don't drink" I snapped

"Yeah and i don't"

"But you do."

"Exactly" Me and my brother had spent all day together just chatting and watching films after films. I went upstairs to my room around 9pm, i was tired and aching from all the excitement of going to uni tomorrow. I lay on my bed texting craig to bring me a cup of tea up. 20 minutes later he came up with a cup of tea. I started laughing.

"Thank you bro"

"It's the least i could do since your leaving me tomorrow"He winked.

We heard police sirens outside, so we popped our heads outside of the window. Mason was getting arrested. Oh god have they found any evidence related to the dodgy dealing. A little bit of worry was in me, but i was always glad that the gang wouldn't go after me. For that i was thankful. I was looking around to see cameron but i couldnt see him, he must be waiting for him down the police station.I shut my window and threw Craig out of my room. I told him i was tired and i had to get up early for uni. I jumped into a nice long bath, i heard my phone ringing but i wasn't going to get up from my relaxing bath to answer it. I got out about half an hour later wrapped myself in a towel and made my way to the bedroom. I sat down and looked at my phone and it was that mystery A person again.

-Brooke Harrison, seems like we got your guy. What are you going to do about it?. A-

-He is not my guy as you say. We wasn't even together so please don't contact me again.Brooke-

-But he loves you.-

-So?-

After that he hadn't texted me. Who the heck is  A? I know he is the rival gang leader but still whats his name. With thinking that I fell into a deep sleep. Wondering what uni would be like.

(Brooke's Dream)

I was climbing the balcony, excitement taking over me wanting to see my cameron. I was so in love with him. I got to the balcony and pressed my head against the glass to see if cameron was in his room. There he was putting a bullet proof vest on and putting a gun in a holder. Wait was that molly and matt, oh god what is he going to do. Before i know it Cameron's lips was on Molly's. Oh my god, I gasped loud collapsing to the floor making a noise for everyone to turn around. I got up quickly to get away from them. I got the the pipe and went to slide down and as i was going to slide down my foot got caught and i screamed.