Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Walking into my room, thoughts was flooding my mind. Was i falling for the wrong brother? I sat in my room thinking about all of this then, my phone went off twice. Jeez, im popular today. It was one off mason and one cameron. Oh great, i read cameron's first.

- Hey brooky ;) thanks for a nice date looking forward to see you tomorrow. Cameron x-

I replied with:

-No problem cammy :) See you tomorrow. Brooke x-

What should i have replied with my feeling are all over the place. I read mason's text. It said:

- Hey brooke we need to talk.Mason-

Jeez, what have i done to these boys. Is it opposite day or something. I texted mason back:

- Mason its late, I have a party tomorrow and spending the weekend with my dad, I'll text you when i'm free. Brooke x-

There that will do. I smiled to myself thinking what molly was to say if i told her about this. I drifted off to a deep sleep.

**************************************************

Cameron's P.O.V

It's Friday Morning, most importantly it's my birthday !!!! Woop woop, everyone look at me it's my birthday. I smiled at myself while opening my cards and presents. I looked at my phone and it was a text from Brooke. Damn, i was falling for that girl again, i promised myself i wouldnt. Why did i have to kiss her last night. I read the text

-Happy birthday cammy. Open your door.Brooky ;)xxx-

I rushed to the door, telling myself to calm down before i opened it.

"Surprise" There was Brooke, molly, craig - brookes brother and Matt - mollys brother.

"Thanks guys" I smiled at them as they walked through the door. I grabbed brookes arm as she was the last one in.

"Hey brooke we need to talk about.." I looked see if anyones around, then i whispered. "The kiss last night"

"Hey cammy its okay i didnt mind" She replied and kissed me on the cheek. They all made their way to the living room and i was still stood by the door. Mason was walking down the stairs.

"Happy birthday brother, you'll have your present later heres your card" He smiled at me. He handed me a card and it read:

Happy birthday brother, leave brooke alone. Mason.

"Thanks i guess"

"No problem"

I walked off into the living room. What does he mean leave brooke alone how does he know her. I sat down and started opening my presents from my friends.

***********************************************************************

Brooke's P.O.V

"Mason what the fuck are you doing" He took my into a small study room, looks like his office.

"Don't talk to cameron your going to break his heart"

"Mason's i can do what i like, your nothing to do with me"

He held my hands again. Exactly like in his works office, i could see something in his eyes, i dont know if it was fear or love but i knew more was going to happen if i dont move, but i couldnt. Half hour went by. Mason was doing his jeans up and i was sorting my shirt out. Mason looked happier than he did before, he came closer to me to kiss me but i stopped him.

"Mason that never should of happened"

"But you enjoyed it didnt you?" He smirked.

"Mason i .."

"Look brooke no one needs to find out about this, keep it between us" He smiled as he kissed my forehead. There was a knock on the door. Shit!

"Mason ,Brooke are you in there" It's my brother. Shit. We both sat at his desk pretending to be talking about the party tonight.

"Yes come in" Mason shouted. "and  i was thinking about putting up balloons here..." What was he talking about.

"What are you doing in here, cams looking for you brooke."

"We're just going over the final plan of the party bro" I walked towards him and hugged him.

"Okay but come on we gotta get you ready for your party to remember"

"Yeah okay, thank you mason for finalising the plan, ill start sorting out the balloons now" He smirked at me.

"Okay thanks brooke see you tonight" He winked as my brother walked out the door. Why did i just let this happen. A few hours had passed it was about 3 in the afternoon my phone was going off non stop, first it was molly then it was mason and cameron, so in the end i switched it off, this party won't get done if i dont turn it off. There was a knock on Mason's door, there was only me, dad, mum and my brother sorting out this party, everyone else was out, including mason. I opened it up, it was molly.

"Why havent you been answering my texts missy?"

"Sorry molls i've been busy sorting out this party half of the stuff havent turned up, the caterers wont be here till 6 and the party starts at 7..."She cut me off. I swear the next person who does that will be knocked out. It is very annoying.

"Stop. Get over to your house and sort yourself out start having a bath and a cuppa and ill be over in an hour to get you ready."

"But..."

"No buts move it"

I looked at molly and hugged her, glad i have a friend like that. I went over to mine. I switched my phone on as i went into the bathroom to run a  bath. I went into my room and looked at my phone. I had 10 missed calls off molly and 3 texts off cameron and mason. Mason's text read :

-Brooke, no point in ignoring me, it happened okay we need to talk about it please. Mason x-

- Mason, it should never have happened end of please stop hassling me.Brooke.- I replied with that, this will break camerons heart. Speaking of cameron i read his two texts:

- hey brooke i really like you, i understand if you dont feel the same way but last night was amazing kissing you. Cameron-

-I guess you dont feel the same way. Im sorry. Please call me. Cameron-

My heart skipped a beat. Was i falling for Cameron. I ran into the bathroom to turn off my bath. Then i rung cameron, i told him to come over mine so we could talk. He agreed.