Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Lunch time came and me and Sophia decided to head to town for our dinner. She knew this place we could go which does the most amazing food ever. In her words. I was driving so sophia had to point the way to the diner. It wasn't very far from the campus and i couldn't be late i had a lesson starting at 3 and it was half past 1. We got outside of the diner and a big sign was flashing as the front saying 'Dolly's Diner'. I parked up and we both got out. I locked the door and we walked towards the entrance.

It was pretty busy but there was a table spare in the corner so we ran to it. Yes you heard we ran to it, so that no one could take it. We both looked at each other and giggled, thinking about how ridicolous we looked running through a diner. We had ordered our food when a waiter came to us. I settled for a burger and chips and sophia had chicken nuggets and chips. We both ordered a diet coke too. We laughed at this because only us to had got why we had done this. We order fatty foods and order a diet drink to make up for it. It's simple logic.

"Hey thanks for showing me this diner, it looks cosy in here"

"No problem, we needed to get out of there anyways the food there is disgusting and its loud in there"

"Yeah it is kinda quiet here" Just as i said that a bunch of noisy boys had just walked in with two girls. I recognised the one which was Jordan and the other was that Adrian who nicked my parking space. I had put my nerdy glasses on to, sophia had decided for me to wear them because i look 'hot' in glasses. You could tell she is doing fashion design in uni. Jordan looked over to me and waved so i waved back. Sophia had noticed them and hid behind the booth's wall that we was in.  Adrian had looked over and laughed.

"Will you go and get straws please brooke?"

"Yeah i guess i could for my friend" I laughed knowing why she wouldn't go up there.

I went and got some straws and by coincidence Adrian was right beside me.

"Well if it isn't the nerd" He smirked.

"Well if it isn't the jerk who stole my space"

"Didn't have your name it nerd"

"It didn't have yours"

Before he could say anything i went back to the table smirking.

"What are you smirking about" Sophia asked me.

"Oh just had another little argument with that jerk" Looking at Adrian.

"You spoke with him again?!!"

"Why are you so obsessed with me talking to Adrian for he is just a jerk"

We both sat in silence as our food was delivered to the table. We both ate our food then left after paying. On our way out we had to pass his table. He had got up and started walking passed us towards the till, he coughed and said nerd. So the next thing i had done i had regretted. I had stuck my foot out and he had tripped over. Everyone had burst out laughing and me and soph had run out to the car in laughter and i had drove off.

"OMG i cant believe you just did that" She was laughing while holding her stomach.

"Neither can i" I burst out laughing. We had arrived to the university at 2:30, i had parked in the space that i had tried to get this morning which was right by the entrance. We ran into the university and ran to our room. I had got my things together and off i went to the first lesson of my university life.

**********************************************************************************

Adrian Smith's P.O.V